Reviews for Love and Secrets
eighteen hundred chapter 8 . 6/4/2004
Hm... The quality of writing in the first part wasn't as good as your other stuff, I thought... But the rest was awesome and finally a little action Me liked.
lilleo chapter 7 . 6/3/2004
hey i like this story its intresting and has detail, doesnt move as fast as other stories but that is good. keep it up!
joyandsorrow chapter 7 . 6/1/2004
Great story, update soon
Kaikeyi chapter 7 . 5/27/2004
god i haven't reviewed this in ages! i've been so busy i've barely had time to read it though! ach well, i can now. This is such a sweet story. Your really developing your characters throughout you know? (well obviously -your writing it!) The whole idea of Conner (i love that name) and Greg being Poor Vs Rich in that private school, it's great. and your characters have realy good chemestry and your making it obvious. The way it changes too whenever their friendship changes works amazing as well.
Please update this soon! i feel so sorry for Conner now...don't leave it there!
[Kai]
AnthonySmith chapter 7 . 5/26/2004
What's funny is that there's a Gregory in our school that;s dating a Connor Smith. Thought you oughta know.
eighteen hundred chapter 7 . 5/25/2004
Wow, awesome... Um... I feel like I say the same things every time I review but, uh... I'm uncreative... Anyway, great stuffs_ Update soon!
depressedbrokenheart chapter 7 . 5/25/2004
yay! they kissed! they kissed! they kissed! i'm so happy! i've been waiting for a long time you know. but yay!yay!yay! they're gay! hip hip hooray!
GinnyYvette chapter 6 . 5/18/2004
awesome! update soon please
.:Kat:.
eighteen hundred chapter 6 . 5/15/2004
Wow, that's all I have to say. Awesome. I love how you're telling everything and the writing is really beautiful and I love them and you are a freaking God. Update now!
((I couldn't review the last chappie, I'm sorry. But the descriptions and stuff... Great stuff))
lauren chapter 6 . 5/15/2004
write more man! this is going brilliantly
depressedbrokenheart chapter 5 . 4/25/2004
that wa really good but it was short. why so short? i really liked it though, but when will they kiss? i want them to kiss!
immortalsuicide chapter 4 . 4/18/2004
I'm too lazy to sign in... But yeah, I loved it. Let him tell Greg his history soon or I'll, uh, I'll do something... I'm too tired to think straight right now... But yeah, awesome chappie, update soon_
depressedbrokenheart chapter 4 . 4/7/2004
this story is so awsome so far. when are they gonna kiss? i'm glad that you put me in your authors note thingy. thanks. keep writting, it's really good!
Kaikeyi chapter 3 . 4/3/2004
*squints at chappie* i have this weird feeling i missed this email...arg.
ach well, i got to it now. Good story, i like th way you develop the characters from starting right at the begining. It grips you so much more as a well thought out fic that way. please write further.
love,
-Kai.
depressedbrokenheart chapter 3 . 4/1/2004
awesome! one of the best stories i've read here! you have talent. i like the whole gay thing too, i don't know why either, but hey why does it matter? keep writing!
501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 Next »