Reviews for Love and Secrets
K. T. Wood chapter 41 . 6/4/2005
Wow. That was amazing! I actually felt sorry for Greg's dad. You conveyed his pain so well...Loved it. That was awesome! Ah. I can't describe how awesome that was...so I won't. I'll just say Love you! Update soon!
Jaded Breeze chapter 41 . 6/4/2005
NO! You vile vile woman! May you burn in the firey pits! Ah! Cliffhangers suck! Update soon!
sunni07 chapter 41 . 6/4/2005
Wow. Just... Wow. That's pretty freaking awesome. I love the way you put everything, how you described everything. That's amazing. WOW!
ddz008 chapter 41 . 6/3/2005
Great chapter!Things with Greg's father went better than I expected...I think that for the first time in the whole story I really felt bad for his father... I hope the understands his son to see the next chapter pretty soon1!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
depressedbrokenheart chapter 41 . 6/3/2005
why do you have to be such a good writer? i'm so jealous! this is by far one of the best chapters and i know it will only get better. and thanks for agreeing to help me with my stuff too.
eighteen hundred chapter 41 . 6/3/2005
Aw... I'm getting the idea that his dad will eventually accept this... Please? I don't want Greg to be sad :(
Stefen chapter 41 . 6/3/2005
Nice chapter. You have to update really soon!
Kakiryu chapter 41 . 6/3/2005
Aw...That was too perfect. I'm not sure what exactly I'm specifying when I say that, but I know that I feel a happy, calming sensation. I dunno how you do that, but you're sure good at it.

I kinda feel bad for Greg's father. At first, I was probably with a lot of others, saying that I think he's a number of things, but I don't think that anymore. Of course, I do feel rather happy that Greg is not exactly under his control like he was. Can't wait for the next chapter, no matter.

Wrtite more, write soon, just write. Ciao.
rachel chapter 41 . 6/3/2005
i love this. so good.
samalane chapter 41 . 6/3/2005
Wow. I forgot we were in the forties, man it's been a whiole then, lol. Excellant chappie though, I'm glad he got it out, and we're seeing a side of his dad we've never seen before. I personally think you wrote this piece extremely well, it's justb like his father not to explode, and to seem hurt instead,it's just much more realistic, then screaming and kicking him out. Even if he does, it'll still sem more real.
Kaley chapter 40 . 5/31/2005
AH please update! I HAVE to know what his dad is gonna do! This story is so, so good. E I love it!
Spawn of Hell chapter 40 . 5/30/2005
woohoo! dramatic cliffhanger!ah poor greg, so nervous an stressed. But id be the same. and you know, i almost felt nervous just reading about him being so. this is a big step hes about to make.
sunni07 chapter 40 . 5/28/2005
so sorry I haven't reviewed in so long! AWESOME few chapters! It's really reached an amazing point and I can't wait to see what happens next!

Keep the updates coming! Leks
ItalianQT chapter 40 . 5/27/2005
Aw..I'm sure that's not how Greg wanted his dad to find out. Update soon! : )
x-Krys-x chapter 40 . 5/24/2005
OH MY GOODNESS! what's going to happen? ack! you are evil, but... don't stop! lol, it's wonderful. i think that it was weird when Greg wanted Connor to stop in the mall because he was just gonna tell his parents that night, so... why bother? but, maybe it's for a reason... i do not know, i am not the one writing the story. it's coming out beautifully by the way. I just love it...
501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »