Reviews for Love and Secrets
ddz008 chapter 40 . 5/24/2005
Grat chapter!I knew their friends would be accepting! XDIt's nice how much Conner and Greg love each other! :)So... his father saw them kissing, it made things easier XD Now they don't have to think how to began the conversation about him being writing, please!Hope to see the next chapter pretty soon!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
samalane chapter 40 . 5/22/2005
I can't beleive you left it there. Update soon,
Tropical-sandstorm chapter 35 . 5/22/2005
so I finally came back to this website and you had over 15 more chapters for me to read. I was so happy. But I don't have time to read them all so I'll come back later, okay.
depressedbrokenheart chapter 40 . 5/22/2005
you can't do this! you can't leave me hanging like this! you're a horrible person! gr at you! i want you to write more like whoa! please don't stop it here!
K. T. Wood chapter 40 . 5/22/2005
You just couldn't let them tell Greg's father on their own terms can you? Haha. Life just hands out hurdle after hurdle for these two. I love them! I'm so sad that this is ending! you are going to write another story though right? PLEASE? For me? I love this story. I'm so happy that their friends took it well. Knew they would. Poor Tom. Must not be easy for him. Whoo go Mel and Matt! Yay! LOVE IT! Can't wait to see what happens next chapter. Please update really quickly!
Stefen chapter 40 . 5/21/2005
Oh no! That's not what's supposed to happen! Oh dear... Now you have to update really soon. :)
Naomi Schemer chapter 40 . 5/21/2005
**wide eyed** Oh gods, that was such a cliff hanger! Poor Conn and Greg. About Greg's father, you just didn't write him as a character that it's possible to hate. He's a character that demands respect, even though I don't like a single thing he stands for. The way he acts about all he owns reminds me of a more strict and self absorbed version of Mufasa from the Lion King. He's truly a character worth looking into. On another note, I really can't wait to see the next chapter, so update soon!
Damian E L chapter 40 . 5/21/2005
The infamous family showdown. I don't know about you, but if Greg's anything like the way he used to be he might do something really stupid. I think he's different. Good luck.
dreamerdoll-is-too-lazy-to-log-in chapter 40 . 5/21/2005
oh, shit. damn. hell...oops. sorry for the language. it just doesnt follow the PLAN! lol. if i'm nervous and have a plan, everything has to go accordingly, or i die. i fall to pieces, trust me. i know just how greg is going to feel, i think. well, it certainly was surprising! i thought you were going to follow the master plan, but wow. this, i think, is much better. for us, but definitely not for greg and conner! lol. but i did love the nice evening with his friends! that, i thought, was awesome. they are so accepting of him. its awesome, as i said. anyway, great chappie, and PLEASE update soon! *Grins* tata! ~dreamerdoll
eighteen hundred chapter 40 . 5/21/2005
That cliffhanger was NOT NICE! And I don't want this to end... ::Whines:: I need to know what happens now, though, so like... update soonsoonsoon? ::cough:: My reviews suck. I think I say that a lot.
ArchyAngel chapter 2 . 5/21/2005
thats pretty cool! Im from eastern ontario (near ottawa) but i absolutely HATE hockey...annyhoo i love the multi perspectiveness of the story it rules!
Kakiryu chapter 39 . 5/18/2005
Wow. His father is such a %&#$! I feel very "gr..." towards him right now.

On the other hand, yay for Greg and Conner. Why? Just because they're them. Oh, and because Greg has such an awesome car. I'm so filled with envy right now...

Write more, write soon, just write. Ciao.
depressedbrokenheart chapter 39 . 5/16/2005
omg! you so totally need to write more... i want it like whoa! please... i want it i need it oh baby oh baby
samalane chapter 39 . 5/16/2005
oh. The plot unravels. that means that...that...that the story will be done soon! Wha! T_T That will be a sad day. I hate to see Greg so upset by his dad, but I can relate; my dad has the same thing with me. thank god I don't live with him,
ItalianQT chapter 39 . 5/16/2005
Good chapter! Can't wait to found out Greg's dad's reaction! Hopefully he won't be to mean! (I'm very optimistic! lol) Update soon! : )
501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »