Reviews for Love and Secrets
dreamerdoll chapter 38 . 5/6/2005
have you ever heard the song insatiable? It seriously reminded me of this chapter. It's by Darren Hayes...do you mind if i leave the lyrics? *shrugs* oh well, i will anyways. *grins* I'll put it at the , after getting over my fit of blushing, i fell in love witht he capter...it was just so...cute.

"When moonlight crawls along the street Chasing away the summer heat Footsteps outside somewhere below The world revolves I let it go We build our church above this street We practice love between these sheets The candy sweetness scent of you It bathes my skin I'm stained by you And all I have to do is hold you There's a racing in my heart I am barely touching you [Chorus:] Turn the lights down low Take it off Let me show My love for you Insatiable Turn me onNever stop Wanna taste every dropMy love for you Insatiable The moonlight plays upon your skin A kiss that lingers takes me in I fall asleep inside of you There are no words There's only truth Breathe in Breathe out There is no sound We move together up and down We levitate our bodies soarOur feet don't even touch the floor And nobody knows you like I do The world doesn't understand But I grow stronger in your hands [Chorus] We never sleep we're always holdin' handsKissin' for hours talkin' makin' plansI feel like a better man Just being in the same room We never sleep there's just so much to do Too much to say Can't close my eyes when I'm with you Insatiable the way I'm loving you[Chorus]"

oh my god! It reminds me of another song! have you ever heard "Your body is a wonderland"? Its such a cute song... i have to add it too...sorry, i love music, and these are so much like this chapter in some ways! lol. anyway, its by John mayer...

We got the afternoon You got this room for two One thing I've left to do Discover me Discovering you One mile to every inch of Your skin like porcelain One pair of candy lips and Your bubblegum tongue (CORUS:)'Cause if you want love We'll make it Swimming a deep sea Of blankets Take all your big plans And break 'em This is bound to be a while Your body Is a wonderlandYour body is a wonder (I'll use my hands) Your body Is a wonderland Something 'bout the way the hair falls in your face I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase You tell me where to go and Though I might leave to find it I'll never let your head hit the bed Without my hand behind it (CORUS)Damn baby You frustrate me I know you're mine all mine all mine But you look so good it hurts sometimes Your body Is a wonderland Your body is a wonder (I'll use my hands) Your body Is a wonderlandYour body is a wonderland

Now, for the sake of not driving you insane because of my love for music, I will leave you alone. *grins* sorry about bothering you...the sounds were just so...cool and fitting! Lol.
Stefen chapter 38 . 5/6/2005
Aw! That's so gorgeous!
depressedbrokenheart chapter 38 . 5/6/2005
holy effing hot chapter! very nice! this story is about me and my friend... as boys... stalker...
eighteen hundred chapter 38 . 5/6/2005
Damn. Damn damn damn. That was... the best chapter ever, in terms of leaving me absolutely speechless and totally in love with both of them. Wonderfully written too, just... Damn. I love this story.
Rubberboots chapter 37 . 5/4/2005
All I could think of when I got to the end of this chapter was a bunch of colourful explitives.

This has been one of the few stories that either has my eyes watering or has left me with a truely feel good feeling. Cheesy, but true.

I can't wait for the next update.
HiryuuGekijou chapter 37 . 4/28/2005
Wai! So adorable. I'm so glad that Conners family is doing well. So cute. I like the last sentence. Hee hee so cute. Anyways, yay! Of course... now its off to Gregs parents. Dum dum dum
writers-tenshi chapter 37 . 4/28/2005
Cute! I am happy that everyone was so supportive of them. Hopefully, Greg's family will be too. Then again, who knows? Can't wait to find out! Please continue! _
ddz008 chapter 37 . 4/27/2005
Great chapter!Conner's family loves him! T_TI'm so glad that they don't hate him :D, they were really accepting and his aunt is and him are so cute! :) I love how they love each other so much XDKeep writing, please!Hope to see the next chapter pretty soon!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
x-Krys-x chapter 37 . 4/23/2005
oh my goodness, this story is abosulutely amazing. you are a really talented writer! i love the way you descibe certain scenes and what not. you simply must update soon or i think i will die from holding my breath! I love the concept of all of this... a forbidden love... haviing to hide it and then revealing everything... especially to the parents! it's simply amazing and wonderful. parts of this story touched me so deeply, i can't even write how i feel! please, keep up the spectacular writing!

Hugz, Krys
ItalianQT chapter 37 . 4/23/2005
Wow, Connor was lucky his family is so supportive... Update soon! : )
Sises chapter 37 . 4/23/2005
Beautiful really...I love it and I want to see what happens with Greg's Family..I hope this story isn't going to end anytime soon...

-Sises
Kakiryu chapter 37 . 4/22/2005
Aw...So sweet. They work out so well together. It makes a little sappy-ness fill your heart.

Anyways, I'm glad to see that this conflict at least was diverted. Conn's family is so cool, and though it's sad to hear Conner think of himself as an outsider to his family's life...It works. It's perfect and I'm glad that they're going to be there for each other. They deserve it.

Write more, write soon, just write. Ciao.
samalane chapter 37 . 4/22/2005
Aw, so sweet. I love you. Update son. please please please
pneumothorax chapter 9 . 4/22/2005
Sweet. This is the huge build up to the 'some things can't last forever' ending?
pneumothorax chapter 8 . 4/22/2005
beautiful.

'“Hey! Everyone’s first kiss is pathetic!”

“Mine wasn’t,” he said quietly.'

- I loved that section.