Reviews for What it means to be a patriot
life like whoa chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
hmm I like your outlook on America and it's government. I relate almost perfectly, I just can't put it into words as greatly as you do. I love this, and truth be told that's how it is. I'm not a patriot either, that makes two of us! Loved the Poem!
GreenLantern500 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Awesome job. Reminds me of that Twain quote, "Patriotism is supporting your country all of the time and your government when it deserves it."
Queen of the Dragons chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Very good! Who said this - Bush? If he did, good for you! I love people who make fun of Bush, 'cause he's really bad at running the country...
)O( Meow!
Spooni chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
I hear you! *grumble grumble* Such an interesting world to live in today, no? At least we'll have interesting stories to tel the next generation.
Story-Teller's Aide chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
that was excellent. it was exceptionally well written, very good flow to the rythm. the messages were also really great. it was original, i've no seen anything like it before, and you managed to convey your feelings about that issue precisely and brilliantly. i'm adding it to my favourites and i sincerly hope that all those patriotic "Woo - stars and stripes!" people get to read this.
Knights Templar chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Well, a patriot does not close his ears to a lie, i am a patriot, and i hate liars, but there is no lying from the government. an as for all the people who don't appreaciate the sacrifices that people have made for this country and don't give a damn about this country and what will happen if Kerry is elected, then get the hell out!
Marauder Child chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
yay! So true. Very good
IpsoFacto chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Life is never fair, and no one has ever managed to answer the question with no answer: what is truth? But het, I'm not complaining.