Reviews for Life And Destiny Aren't All That Bad
TeamYukinoDragon chapter 16 . 5/23/2004
YAY!Another chappie!I'm happy!
*turns off time bomb*
Write another 1 or i'll send my pet monkey to ur house and make him throw poop at u!
TeamYukinoDragon chapter 15 . 5/22/2004
MAKE NEW CHAPTER OR U DIE!
Naw,but seriously,i think that this was 1 of those points in the story that causes a twist!Somthing big is coming up and i can feel it!Now,just to make u work faster i have placed a time bomb on your computer and u have 1 day before it goes nuclear!
SilverDragon
(P.S.:i'm making(yet another)new story, check it out and tell me what u think plz!I'll give u a cookie!)
Aharah Musici chapter 15 . 5/21/2004
Aw kawai!
Laura's Tales chapter 14 . 5/16/2004
i loved this chapter. please, please update soon.
Sy-chan2 chapter 14 . 5/9/2004
Still very nice cant wait for the next chapter! update soon sorry if i don't review immediately the internet is acting up again*twitches* any way ill review as much as i can
SilverIcy chapter 14 . 5/9/2004
It's Great! i love it!oplease update more chapter right away! awesome!
Aharah Musici chapter 14 . 5/9/2004
'Twas funny! Wow! A double updage! Thanks!
TeamYukinoDragon chapter 14 . 5/8/2004
blondes aren't dumb...they're just easier to mess it from me.
update soon!noone else on my favriot authers list will!this is getting really good!
SilverDragon
(P.S.:please read and reveiw my stories!)
TeamYukinoDragon chapter 13 . 5/8/2004
AH!Ryo's been turned to jade!
AH!Piper's in deep shit!
AH!I have a headache from screaming!
AH!
TeamYukinoDragon chapter 12 . 5/8/2004
Hey,this chappie sucks!
lol!just joshin' with ,i have a bout' Ryo does somthing mean and makes Piper get angry with him,then Ryo goes on a date with Vidle,and Piper goes on a date with a jock to make each othe jealous?
u dont have to use it, its your story.
I just have way to many ideas in my head at the moment!
SilverDragon
(P.S.:"the"is not part of my name.)
Aharah Musici chapter 13 . 5/8/2004
Nice chapter... Umm... sorry not really in one of my good review moods...;
aznsportsgirlyada chapter 12 . 5/3/2004
great chapter!i love it!please update!
Laura's Tales chapter 12 . 5/2/2004
your story is great, it really is great. please contine. i like the way that you added the gods, especially Hades and Persephone they seemed to be in need of something good. i like the bike(motorcycle)pleae get him a new bike soon. Hope you update soon. Please hurry up on updating.
Sy-chan2 chapter 12 . 5/1/2004
hi me again sorry if i didn't update as soon as it came out the computer broke... -_- oh well it's still nice I can't wait till the next chappie! I'll be reviewing ja ne!
yada chapter 1 . 4/28/2004