Reviews for Life And Destiny Aren't All That Bad
Tenshi no Mikomi chapter 5 . 3/28/2004
hm...never seen MARS before...i'll have to check it out, it sounds good. Anime or manga or both? gilmore girls is a good show! although i prefer dean over jess(he's so much hotter, and nicer), i think ryo is a wonderful character. rory is awesome, i think she's reallie pretty and sweet. i wish my mom were like hers! aww..piper and ryo feel the same way, but are too shy to say anything...it's alrite. there's still mistletoe and christmas! i like how the whole power thing is coming in too, it's very well written. and i liked the book thing! "oliver twist!" that was so cute! i think i saw that once somewhere, maybe it was gilmore girls, but i don't remember. rory and jess...hm...keep writing! update soon!
Tenshi no Mikomi chapter 4 . 3/28/2004
ryo only gets half? aww..poor guy! beaten by a girl in basketball and in powers! but it's okie, she likes you and makes you happy, which is all that matters! basketball is the best sport ever! (and the only sport i can actually play and enjoying playing..lol) ah! you used Tai! tai is so awesome! _ i'm still trying to figure out where some of the names came from...like videl. you like hikaru no go too? or is it hikaru from somewhere else? i read it in shonen jump, it's reallie good!
Tenshi no Mikomi chapter 3 . 3/28/2004
oh! the battle has begun! "Ayeka" tenchi muyo, and "Piper" Charmed? i like those shows too! you watch a lot of what i watch..._ aw! "...and squeezing ryo's hand." kawaii! i forgot to comment before, but i reallie liked the quote of how everyone will find that one person in their lives that makes it worth living, and how without you, that person's life will have no meaning. that was said by jesse to ryo i think, i chapter...1? i'll look it up again...and btw, "More for once, less for twice" you wrote. just a simple typo, thought i'd point it out. nothing we can't understand!
Tenshi no Mikomi chapter 2 . 3/28/2004
aw! "what is he/she doing to me?" that's so cute! she's gonna break ryo's wall's of ice, ryo's gonna help her smile and speak again, and they'll both help each other other their problems together!...i'm such a sap... -_- but it's so sweet! i reallie like this fic a lot! and i also get the feeling that perhaps you like digimon too? _ that's a great show..or it was in season one. (not that i have anything against the other seasons, just adventure was the best,)
Tenshi no Mikomi chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
aw...poor girl! your a yugioh fan aren't you? Ryou and Bakura...lol! I love them! unless that was a reallie reallie big coincidence...i feel so bad for ryo! he's so cold..he just needs someone to break the ice around his heart...hopefully that'll be shania, seeing how he was nice enough to her..._
Sy-chan2 chapter 5 . 3/28/2004
Still nice and I can't wait for more! update soon k! I'll be reviewing Ja
Kiki chapter 4 . 3/28/2004
Super story! Please continue!
KristiexxNguyen chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
soo kawaii! piper and ryo 4eva! pls continue!
Sy-chan2 chapter 4 . 3/26/2004
Hi this story is so Kawaii! you have to continue it! _ I'll be reviewing Ja!
KristiexxNguyen chapter 3 . 3/25/2004
interesting. cant wait to read more! continue pls!
Jazmina chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
I really like your story. It's quite fascinating actually. Your writing style is interesting. And you know what...
I'M THE FIRST REVIEWER! OH YEAH! MWA HA HA HA!
I'm sorry, I just had to.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5