Reviews for The Locket
sQuee.i chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
I love this story! hm, do continue? I am really curious to know how the rest of people in town knows her.. just curious. is hazel (the person in first chapter) going to appear again? cause to me it seems like. haha. lovely start. keep going. :D
Ye chapter 5 . 11/28/2005
update please!
anon chapter 5 . 9/30/2005
UPDATE!
Destiny Violet chapter 5 . 9/11/2004
this story is awesome! totally luv ben. write fast!
Melody1 chapter 5 . 6/21/2004
Hi again! Aw, I'm glad you've read my stuff. Thanks! But um, thanks for explaining the thing about hermom. That makes more sense now. Cool chapter. I'm glad they spent the day together. Nice kiss at the end. just out of curiosity though, she says she's acting. Is she just using him to piss off her aunt? Anyway, update again please.
~Mel~
Melody1 chapter 4 . 5/28/2004
Hey, this is a really cool story. It reminds me of like some kind of cross between The China Garden and Legacy of Lies. But I loved both of those books so this is like extra good. It's so nice to read something with a real plot. I get sick of reading things just to make sure that the two people I want to end up together end up together. Lol, sorry ranting. But this Ben sounds totally awesome and of course I wanna know all about this whole history. I don't know if you respond to reviews...but I was wondering what the deal with her mother treating her so poorly is. I kind of got the impression that this whole not taking Anne's feelings into account was a regular occurence. This is cool though, I hope you keep posting, cuz I'm enjoying it.
~Mel~
JuJu chapter 4 . 5/21/2004
I really like this story because I have no clue what's going on. I love your style of writing too. Can't wait for the next chapter. _
SlowlyDyingInside03 chapter 4 . 5/19/2004
I like the cliffhanger ending. You have so many plot options open to the story at this point its funny. Please continue its really good so far.
SlowlyDyingInside03 chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
hey, sorry it took me so long to read your story. I like it so far, your very discriptive(sp?), its almost like watching a movie. I like the aunt (not as a person, as a character) so far. She reminds me or the grandmother in Flowers in the Attic because shes really cold and doesnt seem to like Annie's mom at all. Sorry ot go on, but so far I like your writing style and the foreshadowing hints, ok, now I need to go read the rest of the story.