Reviews for Against my Will
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
love love love this!
Julie Terate chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
really kind of creepy! it was also really hard to understand, but other than that you have a good talent but maybe you could channel it into something better.
deli-lise chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
write more please.
Repair me chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
different story than the ones ive read, loved it, what more can i say? _ good job, cya!
Knightmare Elite chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
This story really took me by surprise. It has a very Sweet tone it it albeit a little f*cked up though.
The main character seems a little masochistic. Still even though the movies were extremely harsh; they realized that true love does heal over time.
I'm open to all type of stories. This type is a near area I'm been exploring...hmm that doesn't sound right. I mean as in the emotional level on both sides. It's hard to explain but I really enjoyed this. It was a good little read anyway.
nikki chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
That was amazing! I was just looking for a good story and I came across yours,and well, I can't wait to read the rest of the stories and poems you have written!
dancingwiththedead chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
wow. Just wow. This was incredible, I'm not one for this sort of story but you made me jealous with this one. Can I borrow her for a night?
*grins* keep writing!
Islandgyal2004 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Great story continue please
J Pine chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Well...that was one of the more interesting lesbian stories I've read on this site! Good story though! Thought the last line in the story was classic! Keep up the great work!
Please R&R one of my stories