Reviews for The Shed
La Tortura chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Ay, it's so sad! I almost cried for real. Write on, write on.
homicidal llama chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Wow. That was, I dunno, really touching? It's a world and two universes away from most of your other works. I loved it, though, even if it was kinda angsty.
bloodyLondonlove chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
wow! great story! it was very...well im not trying to sound corny but...moving! haha but it was really really great!
Grey Falcon chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
This is a change from your usual works, and shows that you're not just into silly stuff. I like the way you change the focus from the shed to the funeral, and though it could have been made clearer, it's fine the way it is.
The story starts a bit typical, but it has a powerful ending.
Yeah, it took a part of my heart.
hay-presto chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Great story...I like the switch between the funeral and the party although it probably could have been made more clearer. Just a thought- I was a lil confuzed at first.
Forest Passant chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
This was good. It's nice to read something serious once in a while. how sad. Maybe you could work on showing more of Keziah's thoughts, if you ever decide to redo this. Other than that, good.
Oculus chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Yeah, this is really good. Like the people below have said before me, the switch between the party and the funeral is really good. I also do see Kymik's point of view, because developing the characters and diving into their thoughts a bit would have made a good piece of work that much better, but anyway it's really good, and thanks for your review. Oculus
Nahilanyla Joanne Davidson chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Amazing story. I love it.
Froggie0 chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
aw...sad. shows you don't right just purely silly stuff. really good description in this one (sorry, I keep saying that, but its true!). it was cool how you switched from Keziah at the party when simon died, to Keziah at his funeral. keep writin'!
Froggie0
Kymik chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
I like how you go back and forth between the funeral and the party, it works out much better this way than if it would have been more linear.
The story is fairly good as a one-shot, but I think if you ever decided to go back and rework it, I would concentrate a little more on the character development. It would be good to see a little more of what Keziah is thinking... before and after the accident. That's just my suggestion though, so other than that, it's pretty good.
cheers :)