Reviews for Who Am I?
twilightrunner chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Definite surprise ending! At first I thought it was about you, the author, then I scrolled down and was surprised. I like the part about the nails... "Acrylic, of course, to hide the dirt and grime that lurks underneath." The end is a little typical... "But who is it lurking inside this perfect body, clad in the latest styles, setting the trend? You don't know who I am, for you have never met the real me." Overall, great job!
karui chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
heres where im unsure whether this is you talking about yourself or whether its just you musing on things. if you are talking about yourself, it seems you see all your socalled "perfection" through eyes that dont appreciate. if just musing, then yes, good point. but youre not alone. i doubt any of us are ourselves. i doubt any of us live our lives without facade. i like your writing style, easy to read - flows well.
katia-chan chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Cool, it's really true, and interesting. I'm not that person, but I can still relate
AlleyKatGV chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
I really like this because it is so true, there are alot of people like this and I am one guilty of hating them! Shame on me! Hehe! I like the part about the finger nails hiding the dirt and grime underneath, could me a metaphor! I review you, how about u return the favor! Check out my stuff! Thanks!