Reviews for Haunting Kisses
Caitir chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
*frowns* sad. very good poem, but sad.
nefaria18 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
ah gosh. its pretty and sad. im sorry things have to go back to how they were and i wish you could all be together but this piece is powerful and as ive said before your work keeps getting better and better. don't be afraid to be personal and even if it seems like the weirdest thing to you, that probably means it's good and this is! i especially like how you keep the word invisible alone on a line. good good good, keep writing and feel better!
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Hey! Oh...this is so beautiful! Fantastic! You have a really unique style, and wonderful imagery...I love the..the story it tells...fantastic. Write more! Love, Mia
Perilous Escapist chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Oh...this is very, very good...two things though: In the second verse, I think it should be 'And slowly ease my troubles?' instead of 'And slowly ease me troubles.' This is because in the beginning of the verse you ask a question. And in the first verse, maybe put 'Your lips invisible' on the bottom line instead of just 'invisible' on the last line. Other than that, I really enjoyed Haunting Kisses. Keep writing.
Ria Mala chapter 1 . 3/22/2004