Reviews for Books
The Lonely Vampire chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Yay! I share your love for books, my friend. My room is small, cramped, messy, and full of books, yet I deliberately buy more.(And, yes, I do like vampires. I have... erm... -lonely sticks out her tongue to one side and counts on her fingers, looking like one would imagine a plumber would look if her were preforming brain surgery- uh... more than four vampire characters... Lord Dark is one of them. -pokes my nameless story meaningfully-)
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I loved this one too. Books are awesome.
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Short, simple and so very true! Books are wonderful things, there's nothing like getting lost in a good tale. Which reminds me, I have so many books to read! Oh, and thanks for the review :)

*cosmo-queen*
BluDolphinFan22 chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
I love reading books, I am eitehr reading or writing.
mandi
PoetryFictionGirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
I enjoyed reading the poem, keep up the good work! You express emotions well.
Flame Wolf chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Censorship is a pointless thing. If you forbid something that only makes it more alluring. I like this one as well. Once again, you write the truth from your view without fear of expression. Wonderful job.
Violet Blues chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Aw. Very cute.
Princess White Turtle chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Whoa... can't imagine you could even make a poetry out of a book. Keep on writing and i will look forward to read them. All the best to you!_v
SilverIcy chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
M...It's good poem!most i love read books alot, i enjoy it!o
HideAwayFairy chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I love it! It really is true. I love reading and when I read I feel like I'm a different person in a diff world. It reminds me of my poem called "Come Away with Me" Very good
luna-lovegood129 chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
lovely poem. i feel exactly the same way. books rock! :)
Evanish chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Wow, this is exactly how I feel about books. I really, really liked reading this poem. I need to go read more of your work, it's fantastic.
Amara Ryden chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
nice job! i love books too. lol. )
Dumon chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I really like this poem it speaks exactly what I feel when I read especially Rudyard Kipling. Books are the best kind of friend to have. they are always there for you and always give the best advice. Thank you for reading my work I appretiate (Don't know if I spelled that right) that immensely. My gratitude is unmeasurable. Thank you and Great job. Dumon
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
books are an awesome thing... great poem and nice message... thanks for your review... im glad a macbeth junkie liked the poem