Reviews for Transformed
Shuyan chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Wow! This is a pretty cool story ya' got here. When the doctors stuck the needle in him and he passed out, I was dying to know what had happened to him. Great job
blondetennischick900 chapter 5 . 7/24/2004
Wow this is a VERY interesting story. Please please please continue!
Lucky 7 chapter 5 . 6/2/2004
Your fiction still kicks arse, Ashura.
Kaelidra chapter 4 . 3/30/2004
Yep, Merc is definatly my favriot character. YOU DO FIRST PERSON REALLY WELL. I cant do it to save lives
Kaelidra chapter 5 . 3/30/2004
Oh, wow, still loving this story. Its amazing, totally breath taking. Love it. Loveitloveitloveit. But im babbiling. I guess I'll leave you alone now
Kaelidra chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
OMG! These is one of the best storyys ive ever seen! Im adding you and the story to my favs list. Wow, how could you do something so wonderful?
Merc Star chapter 3 . 3/25/2004
Shimmy! I am the crazy Merc int he story. No really I am! Anyways keep up the work Ash Boy!
Misako Hashiba chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
o.o You mean it ends /there/? Aw... I really do like this, though. Hee, I think Merc and Ash are cool XD Keep up the good writing. Oh, and I must say that you do 1st person really well. I've tried that and it's sucked. D Can't wait for the next chappie!
The Freaky Butt Mate chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Cool! I like it, Ash! I reckon its quite original! A little more detail would help, though, but then again, I'm a detail freak. .
katieryn chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Whoah! This is really cool and interesting! Curse my lack of adjectives! I love the plot; you have me on the edge of my seat! You keep writing, I'll keep readin'!
~K~