Reviews for The rage burns on inside my soul
Erlkoenigin chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
ein ergreifendes Gedicht!

deine Sprache ist wie immer sehr melodisch und auch die Wiederholungen gefallen mir gut

LG

Franziska
Cesy chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
I like this.
IrregularHonour chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
This was touching to read. The simplicity of your style made your point all the more effective. It is slightly ambiguous as to meaning- but that enables the readers to interpret it more for themselves.
Erlkoenigin chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Die rage überträgt sich auf den Leser, wird durch dei Wiederholungen geradezu eingehämmert, gefällt mir gut!
Getuie chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Powerful... and very relatable, tangible fears. The repetition of 'again' in the last verse was really well done... that whole verse was very well written. The image of a flower is such a fitting description as it both describes the delicate, fragile nature of your friend but also the beauty in which you see her and your own care for her. Well done.
Ivriniel chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Ok, I can really understand you. I like the message and the images that show how strong and dear this friendship is for you. I also like the last stanza. *hugs*
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
This one totally blew me away and I loved it more than anything I've read all night. I love the ferocity in the speaker's voice. I love the sense of threat and over-protectiveness in it. I absolutely love the ay you put this together and how it flows so nicely. There's not much more to say. It's beautiful and full of love and that's how I love it. :)
no-one now chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Wow! Immense images, i can almost feel the hate and fear eminating from my computer! I really enjoyed reading this, i remember my cousin once sent an email to my boyfriend (well, ex now) saying "If you hurt my cousin I'll kill you", i expect she can identify with this alot! (when he dumped me he was os lucky she wasnt in the country -lol)
marshbar960 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
wow! excellent rhythm and imageries. i can really sense the anger and vulnerability as if it were my own. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
SayIt'sWrong chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
I like this a lot. I especially like the anger in it but the vulnerablity underneath. Another great poem from you.
myno chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
excellent rythm, clear emotion, interesting ending. well done.
scnd chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
scares me a little more than it should. Its very reflective. It makes me want to warn you to be apart from the world and not a part of the world.
Eypherath chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I could bite myself, that I didn't take more time to read your works in the past.

I just went from crying out of a wierd mix of sadness and joy to feeling myself burning up by hot black flames...
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Erstaunlich, dies als Villanelle zu gestalten! Wie bei den Sonnetten und den anderen Villanelles wird bei dir nie ein Kunststück draus, sondern sicher gefallen die Gedichte auch den Lesern, die diese Formen gar nicht kennen.
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
This poem is wonderful. I love the style and the flow. It has a very well developed rhythym and of course, it is beautiful as all of your writing is. :)