Reviews for The rage burns on inside my soul
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Another amazing poem that I can relate to. When people do things against me, it hurts but not as much as when they do it against a friend. I'm protective over my friends and if someone hurts one of them, that person will be in a world of trouble. Another very good poem. I loved it.
Gleechumber chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I can really relate to this at the moment. Great piece. I told you that I would eventually review everything. ;)
Getuie chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
This was absolutely the best structure you could've used for this poem. The repetition just brought so much to it... and it's also an incredibly true peace... It's so hard to forgive when you're not the one who had to endure the pain but someone close to you.
Very well written
Rose of Darkness 666 chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Great job once again. Yeah it's easy to forgive and forget when it's something personal, but nobody dares to do anything bad to one of my friends or they suffer a long, slow, painful death. I give this lecture any time somebody's got a new boyfriend/girlfriend. Anyway, your poem. It rocks. You are on my fav. author's list because you rock.
Willow Elandria chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
yay, a villanelle! *cheers* not just that, a very good villanelle...
interesting topic and wonderful imagery... i love this line: "With clouds of smoke besmears my branded sky."
Willow
Scarred-And-Sacred chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
well my friend you have done something that very few authors have ever done for me, you have just, in this single poem; justified the existance of the classical villanelle, i myself have tried writing in this style on more than on occasion but i always found it came out dull and lifeless, but here you have a treasure, elogant, yet painful, but all together beautiful, this makes my favorite list, amazing!
someone who cares chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
it is the hardest task indeed
i can survive blows dealt to myself, but i will be up in arms when those blows are dealt to my friends
another amazing poem