Reviews for He opened My eyes
Ir0ckheh chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
(strangles u) y did u let him die! XD! I LOVED IT! It was very emotional
missing myself chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
this is a really sad poem made me think of life in another light. its so beautiful and sad at the same time
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
s-s-so m-m-much hy-y-yphen-n-ning a-at the e-end m-m-akes it s-so dr-r-am-m-matic... m-m-me-l-l-likes.

good job 0)
insert funky name chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
*crying* thats really deep i luv it. god i can't write mcuh more. wow. wow wow wow. thats a great story and it has a great message. snaps for you.
Met Yu chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Hey! Good job! Your writing skills seem to have gotten better than the last time I read one of your stories, too! Keep writing!
Kry Angel chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
That is awesome! I love how well written it was. The imagery was beautiful and powerful. I have the same mission as you. To help guide those who are lost and dont wish to be found. Keep writing.
Kry
felicitous4u chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Beautiful, near the end, a lump grew in my throat, but I'm just a big baby so don't mind me.
I couldn't really say much but that its rather touching with a good message. We don't get much of that bloody good stuff on this site and I'm pleased to see it.
Well cheers love and keep on writing! You have talent.
Myriah chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Okay, I know this is late, but I just have to say this is a really cool story! Written so well, even with the grammar mistakes I still loved it. I don't believe in suicide, but considering she was only 13, it's much more understandable. Great job!
cheeeesy chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
nice story :) at first i thought it was going to be a poem, and when i saw the summary, i got worried, but thank god that's not it. i liked it. one of your best yet, i think. some grammar/mechanics stuff ya need to touch up, but someone covered that up, i see. i really liked the beginning... it came out strong. very nice paragraphs :) very cool message. keep writing... :D good job.
ying zheng chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
yay!you put it in!I love the ending. And although the suicide attempt seems wimpy to some people...*hint*hint*hint*
:-P...considering what conditions they are in, it is really how the mind takes it all in. Good job, keep it up!
Amelia-747 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
I realy liked it and i don't think that her attempt at suicide was wimpy as someone else said. Emotional pain can be even worse than physical.
-pixie
Partia Lee Obscurred chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
I really liked the end, and how you kept the girl telling the story anonymous. But i think her suicidal-ness was sorta uh, wimpy. I know people who are going through far worse and are fine. That point aside, nice job. :)
miss-peake chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
wow- that was so good- It was carefully constructed and the way it developed was amazing- well done:D
Really sad ending too but it had a lot of messages in it
Strina chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
'Kay, I'm just gonna go through and review as I read. Should be "brought" not "brung". You need an "A" before "bird's". Take out the for before the which. It's "gullible". Should be homeless man ot person, not just homeless. Or you could just say bum. Or derelict. Not enough people use the word derelict. Change "he looked at me with the look...". You shouldn't use the same word as a noun and a verb in one sentence. Think about "he gave me the look..." or, if you want to be fancy, "his look was one...". It's "world of". Should be "hasn't" not "haven't". Haven't is for plurals. You keep confusing your tenses. Pick one, either present or past, and stick with it. It's "could have", not "could of".
Pretty good. I *love* the guy's last words.