Reviews for I Will Never Be
azn lee chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
very true indeed. it was touching. i guess you can never really appreciate anything until you're about to lose it. alot of the times anyway... people really take life for granted. they think that they have problems that are so incredibly important and great that they think that its enough to end a life. but when theyre thinking that, i bet they never thought about all those people who can't even have the life that they want. that is what i have to say. keep writing. and inspiring.
TiffanyWallis chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Hey, great story. Really emotional and powerful. Has alot of what most people go through during cancer, which makes it really belivable and realistic.
BleedingClowns13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
This is good. Yea, it'd be scary to find out that you only have like 3 months to live when you'd wanna do so many things...makes me think now hah. Anyways, good job.
-Mandy-
Shadow Gryphon chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
So sad... so sad...
It's kind of scary to think about, though, having cancer one day and never being able to finish anything.
TaraC chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
This is a very thoughtful and considerate peace, I must say. You've touched the one thing many people love to criticize or stray away from: God. Thank you for writing this, and I'm sure the people who strayed away from the character were afraid of what they don't understand and fear.