Reviews for Scarmarked heart
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I really love this poem. It has a lot of meaning in it and I absolutely love , that's really nothing new. I love all of you poetry. :)
Gleechumber chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
I WILL review everything eventually. It's just a matter of trying to find the time.
I don't have anything to say about this, except that it's going on my favourites. I'm sure you'll know why, as we seem to be able to relate to most things that each other writes. :)
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I'm glad that you suggested that I read this because I might not have come across it otherwise! This is absolutley amazing, I love it!
Getuie chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
The third stanza which you repeat has to be my favourite in this amazing piece. You really have a remarkable way with words and the expression of emotions.
I've shared this in a previous review to another writer, but I want to share it with you because I know that it might give you more motivation to look through that scarred heart.
A girl was fairly deep into the occult when she finally came to Christ. Her arms and body was covered with terrible scars made by herself and others. During her deliverance, all the scars and ailments she had were removed - save for the self inflicted scars on her arms.
Long she prayed to have them removed. She was ashamed of what they stood for, but it seemed that God had deemed it better that she carry them. Out of that shame she always wore long-sleeved tops, no matter what weather.
One day she saw a girl walk down the street... she knew the girl from nowhere, but immediately recognized the signs. The girl wore dark clothes and had a darkness around her that was easily noted.
So the Christian walked up to her and said "I know exactly what you're going through", which was of course much to the disbelief of the stranger. How could this chipper Christian know what she is dealing with... until the Christian revealed her arms...
God let's us sometimes keep the scars because we can reach others with them... Just thought to share that.
Relish Yuy chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
I like this one, can feel the emotion dripping from each word. The repitition of sort of the chorous gives it the air of a song, as well as reemphasizes the point, the lessons learned. Thank you for referring me to it, and allowing me to read your work. _
Simple Enigma chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
What can i say, your amazing! I love how elegantly you used repitition and your rhyme scheme is inspiring!
the worst speller in the world
pps. You read Till we have faces! thats awsome! i thought it was one of Lewis most beautiful novels, it has a meaning that somtimes seems so simple somtimes impossible to understand, but every time i read it i get somthing different out of it, and even when people say that it was one of Lewis Non- religion based books you could say the same for the lord of the rings, it still has the same underlaying messages and values as christianity upholds. the princess bide was the most halarious book ever written, i just found out morgenstern never existed and i got a huge kick out of that. have u read the last unicorn? if you havn't you should read the quote from it on my fictionpress page, if you like that you'll like the book.
oh and once again amazing poem, perfect leangth perfect rhyming, somtimes i feel as though my poems are trying to hard to rhyme but this one flowed freely, but not so much that you could guess what you were about to read.
*claps maddly and gives standing ovation, hey i reacted the same way to ROTK, you must be very proud*
invalid id chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Nice stuff. I dug it with the rock beat in my head, very good stuff.