Reviews for Cassie
The Temptation Of Amadeo chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
wow this is... really good.
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
the last line does justice to the poem! great poem! i love the confusion within this girl...could i say that this is you? cause i think it is! anyway...it's great and i wish i could write like you...maybe someday...but not today...
Plinky chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
thank you for your lovely review, although I don't feel it's justified, *blush*

I love this poem. It's so original, and unique, and flows beautifully.

The rhythm is lovely, apart from one line: "With all the problems she had." In my (humble) opinion, it should be: 'with all the problems that she had,' just to get the length of the line. To me, the rhythm is reminiscient of childhood nursery rhymes, a little, and I love how it goes with the poem.

The end was awesome. Great poem.
Jauvas chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
im emallil dose not work
Anya Tempest chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I was looking to see if you'd written anything for the fictionpress jubilee, and thought that, as I was here, I may as well review something else anyway. (After I scrolled through the treacherous fog of your profile. Too long for my brain to cope with... )

I liked the fact that this has a rythmn and that it rhymes, because, as cool as free-verse is, I find it very hard to critique it simply because it's...well...free...and stuff...

You kept the metre quite well, though there were a couple of points where I thought it sounded as though it needed an extra syllable to read smoothly:

"Ever let her see -"

and

"With all the problems she had."

I'm not sure how you could add in that extra little syllable, but that would make the metre sound easier.

The mood and point was clear, but it was quite abstract at the same time, which I really quite liked. The last two lines were quite awesome, as was the summary (Which was what attracted me in the first place). Very powerful and quite dark.
Quitisential Bee chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
find the young in you...whole new meaning...anyhoo i find it...sad.
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
rhyming really adds power. i really like this poem a lot... really eerie, really meaningful.
The-unimportant-item chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Wow... just, wow... i don't know what else to say... god, I wish I could write like you

the unimportant item
Wingsister chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Really emotional, likes it lots.
toastyluv chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
i enjoyed this...altho the thought of any child crying makes me upset.
KatyGirl1219 chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
so incredible, this piece. i...wow, i'm sorry for the brevity, i just can find no words. this poem just...resonates that well with me. keep it up, hon
katy x0x0x
Kiran S chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
wow. that was deep. but awesome. well done! i loved it!
chek out my stuff too plz. thnx
kiran
Anything but Normal chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
cool poem it has a nice rythem 2 it.
Micky
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Simply written but full of emotion. Words can really sting the heart sometimes huh? But they are only words but um words make poems... LOL _ *too tired* I like your stuff on here, your opinions.. you're very talented I must say and should post some new things! And your "Gay is Ok!" essay was very well written, not sure if I put a review in for that or not.. meh. Keep on writing.
Check out some of my stuff sometime, it would make my day! _ -Jenna xx
Demon Donatello chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
So sad... But also very well written. Congrats! ...I think that's how you spell it, at least... O_o I am a horrid speller. Well, great poem!
Demon Donatello