Reviews for A Melody to Listen to
Angelfish chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
It's great so far!
Skyla Moon chapter 22 . 4/2/2005
Oh my gosh, Cassie! I love it so much! That was incredibly well-written, the characters were awesome... great thing to do while procrastinating! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story with the world!

~Skye
Chicanery A. Beguile chapter 23 . 9/12/2004
Awe, thanks so much.
-Joelle
Dare-Sonar chapter 23 . 9/11/2004
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S REALLY OVER! *Breaks into blubbering and overall pathetic tears*
So, onto the screenplay, eh? eh? *nudge nudge*
Actually, i should prolly finish catorce SP first, huh? heh heh... heh... *AHEM*
Gorgeous story, great writing... bittersweet now it's over... aw. oh well. ADIOS!
Radical Chic chapter 22 . 9/9/2004
Awesome! I love it. What a great story. Very well written. I will be waiting for your next work.
Chicanery A. Beguile chapter 22 . 9/5/2004
Awe, happy ending! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, me likey! :)
Chicanery A. Beguile chapter 21 . 8/28/2004
Wow, you are really mean to Melody! This was a great chapter!
Radical Chic chapter 21 . 8/28/2004
Awesome story. This just keeps getting better and better. If you went through and refined the story, I bet you could get it published. Keep up the great work.
Mystik Reflections chapter 20 . 8/1/2004
I THOUGHT THIS STORY WAS SAD AND VERY ROMANTIC :) ITS SO COOL THAT MELODYYS FATHER SHOWED UP OR IF IT IS HIM :) GREAT CHAPTERS GREAT STORY
Dare-Sonar chapter 20 . 8/1/2004
Oh, you're my hero, Cass. This is such a great story. AND! Dr. Jones is gettin' some! Wee!
Chicanery A. Beguile chapter 20 . 7/31/2004
Awesome two chapters! At least Ferris didn't get parole, but I think he shoulda got the chair, maybe next time. Cool stuff's happened! Maybe Miles'll marry Nora, maybe Aaron'll marry Melody, maybe monkeys'll fly out my butt, maybe not. "the bitchin' car" that's great! I wonder where Melody's dad lives... It'd be funny if it was right next to Mile's/Aaron's house.
Radical Chic chapter 18 . 6/28/2004
AWESOME! Cliffhangers... That was excellent. I love this story and I can't wait until you write more. It is getting very intertesting. You definately have a talent for this. Keep up the good work.
Chicanery A. Beguile chapter 18 . 6/26/2004
More plot twists, more plot twists! *does jig* This just keeps getting better by the minute! You must write the next chapter, and post it, I want to know what happens next!
Chicanery A. Beguile chapter 17 . 6/25/2004
Hey that was mean accusing Aaron for her miscarraige. It wasn't all his fault! What'll Aaron's dad do when he finds out what Aaron did? Awe happy ending!
Chicanery A. Beguile chapter 16 . 6/22/2004
Carrot cake, ha, my mom had a craving for hotdogs when she had me (and I don't even like hotdogs). Why Elijah? Not that it's a bad name, but why? At least something is worked out between Melody and Aaron in the end. And WHAT HAPPENED?
You must write faster, faster I say!
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »