Reviews for Magic Mistakes
Jade Elf chapter 16 . 2/1/2007
Great story. I love the twists and charecter development. Please keep writing.
Carrie chapter 15 . 12/30/2006
It's been almost 22 months since this story was last updated. I know you are rewriting it and all that, but please update! I love this story and would love to see it... expanded, but that is all dependent on your updating. I know that there are so many other people out there who also love this story and would LOVE to see it updated. So, in conclusion, I am BEGGING you to update!

Please?
Carrie chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I love Lia and Asher! I can see that you haven't updated this story in YEARS! I'm begging you not to forget about it and come back and keep on working on it. This story has some major potential and you are a great writer. So please update!
Library Bum chapter 12 . 1/18/2006
I love what I've read so far.
undercover-angel96 chapter 16 . 10/17/2005
m...Asher... ahem, anyways, this is a great story but are you planning to update anytime soon? Plz! I really love the characters especially Lia and I really hate Lirvic! anyway, plz update soon!

undercoverangel

ps. thanks for reviewing my story!
virgo-valentina chapter 16 . 9/15/2005
please please update! i noticed u havent added since february please dont say u have given up on this story!
jadoreamor chapter 5 . 8/5/2005
My gosh what a cliffhanger, that would be cruel but thankfully I've come to this story with heaps more chapters to read, i'd go out of my mind otherwise. I wonder how Halldon guessed Lia wasn't the Princess?
jadoreamor chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
Ah! I liked this chapter... Asher sounds very interesting, I'd want to meet someone like him! I wonder when they'll find out who Lia really is?
jadoreamor chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
Poor Lia! Oh well... I'm looking forward to finding out more about this Asher guy. I'm so glad I've found an interesting story at last! (and written well to!) _
jadoreamor chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
_ It's getting exciting now. Lia is so going to be mistaken by Asher as the Princess. I would write a longer review but I'm a bit lazy at the moment and I have so much study to do!
jadoreamor chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Yay! Good work!
xblessed chapter 16 . 6/6/2005
AWESOME STORY! SIMPLY WONDERFUL! VERYY EXCITING, I CAN'T WAIT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I love Lia's character, and I really hope she and Asher will overcome this alliance somehow and warn the Royal family. *sigh* I love this pairing...they're perfect for each other )
Raina Ookami chapter 16 . 3/30/2005
Wow, so I've been missing people's updates... heheh.

Ha, ha! If you want to rewrite the story, I don't have any objection to it as long as you catch back up to here fairly soon. If it takes the year to rewrite that it took to post this much the first time... aw... That's disappointing. Given how many people start stories on this site and never finish them, though, I think it's fine. _~ If it was me, I would finish first, but... *shrugs* Whatever you want to do.

I've thoroughly enjoyed your story and I don't see too many disruptive grammatical errors or anything, so I don't think it's completely necessary unless you want to tweak the flow a little bit. Continue soon, however you will. ha, ha.
Cariwyn chapter 17 . 2/25/2005
i love this story! dont change the way it is! i really enjoy it, but reading the beginning twice would be boring. no offense... so, does lirvic do anything forceful to lia - i hope not, but maybe asher could save her. or, lia could escape and lirvic orders asher to go out and kill her.. that would be good.. im not sure. this is really good. i cant wait for you to update more... i think there should be some explanation behind ..oh shoot! what's his name? asher's "friend"? sorry i forgot.. anyways, keep going, this rocks!
naughty little munchkin chapter 17 . 2/25/2005
Hey March!

Aw, I'm really glad that you found my review helpful :) And I like my name too hehehehe - inspired from one of my favourite msn screennames! lol

In regards to you 'overhauling' the story and re-writing it and such... I'm completely cool with that. Actually, I'll be able to give you more constructive criticism and stuff as we go. As you saw from my previous review, it was only stuff around the very end. I couldn't remember the other stuff, or wasn't looking too closely at the time. But - I'm sorry - I couldn't be bothered doing it chapter by chapter :)

Oh, and it really was no trouble to just go over a few things. I like helping 'blossoming' authors :) Except when the story's just beyond hope. Only then I can't be bothered hehehehe.

anyway, I hope re-writing goes well! And if you need any help and stuff, I'm willing and able :)

Lv, Nadia