Reviews for Restoration
Singer of Time chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
Hehe, this chapter's pretty good, and funny too. I like the twist you put in there with Amy, too.
Thanks for reviewing my story, and using the title, too. Keep up the good work!
thewindymill chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
nice! i like this story m i love coffecake! nice choice lol post!
KittyCaesar chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE...IM EVIL AND SO IS AMY!WE R EVIL TOGETHER...HEHHEHE!i have to tell any tomorrow that her and i r evil...she'll b so happy!me on sugar !hay i got one pointer: describe what amy looks like a little more even though i kno what she looks like already o.0 me fusing myself!AHEP!*runs and hides under teble*EP! Keep me 4rm my sel fuse my self again!EP! well byz then!
-willow aka misty aka
Starshipchaser(hehe)
PS-marry a pillow so u can b as happy as me!
PPS-eat 2nd hand pineapple so u can get a kiss 4rm a guy!
PS-c ya 2morrow!
KittyCaesar chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Go chickie! it's ur birthday!Go party! ...sorry choclate rush...hehehehe! anywayz...i have red streaks!YAYAYAYAYA!I luv u so much now ...u kno i want red streaks right? well of ourse u do b/c u r the "allmighty pink one"!..Go GENE and JIMMY!i just luv OLS!...hehehe!im evil 2, it cant get any better than this! oh right... u like a2ron..hehe im so evil! y did u change the name 2 george? u should have shown his tru identy and called him jamie _...hehe im soo very evil!oh.. by the way im french not spanish language learner!hehe..im soo evily simple!well g2g b/c the choclate rush is dying down. hasta chickie
-starshipchaser
ps-i still luv u amy!
-pillows rock b/c u can marry them!
-AND... "EWW!Second-hand
pineapple!"
BYZ NOW!
thewindymill chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
good idea, post more!, i dunno a title either...sorry
Singer of Time chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Pretty cool idea, can't wait to hear more of the story.
Here's what a nice title might be: "Restoration." Simple, yet effective.
nakedchickinabox chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
hey u changed some of it ! why does misty get to be in the story and not me? *sigh* i feel so unloved. oh well good story anyway but my only advice is description baby ! what do these ppl look like? and describe the way their faces look when they reply to odd questions or say something funny. thats all oh and is aaron a hottie i wanna know?
hasta chickie