Reviews for Zodia's Treasures
Anami-chan chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
Lemme' guess... another guardian? Let see, maybe a water-type guardian?

P.S: Do not have anything to do with my review but ,my zodiac is Leo but everyone says my element is water... I wonder why...
Andy Lex Bain chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
Well, after being very busy with Christmas and stuff, I've returned to continue reading. Better, I thought, good to see some action here. I found the guys having to pay for lunch bit amusing, especially as I've heard that song by Wierd Al, "Girls just wanna have lunch." Anyway, good work.
Anami-chan chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
ARRGH! Who are those two mysterious figures? I just can't guess!
Andy Lex Bain chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Awesome chapter! I like the characters, they're really warming up and I enjoy the hair and eye colour descriptions! Plus I'm getting into this more as I've just picked up an interest in anime. I couldn't really pick out that much to critique. Yea, so, good work!

Andy
Anami-chan chapter 8 . 11/20/2007
Nice story!
Naomi Chick chapter 8 . 11/20/2007
It getting interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Andy Lex Bain chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Hm...this is ok. The dialogue could use a little work, and the story should all be in past tense ( I noticed some sentences in the present tense.) But yea, not too bad!

Brother Andyn
Deideikawaii chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
wow, cool chapter, i liked the 12 people's reactions to when the signs became glowy.
Tenshi-of-light chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Wow I like does story so far :D. Keep up the good work
Cryptic Warrior chapter 28 . 3/16/2007
Great chapter as always. But I keep thinking that the people are really nice and the only bad ones out there seem to be the Hunters. I guess that's fine and all but not very realisitc, but then again it is fiction. Then again I'm just crazy so what do I know. Can't wait till the bigger chapter.
little fox demon chapter 27 . 3/15/2007
it seems like u gave them a bit more atitude less formality but when is sakura going to tell them that shes adoppted? cant wait till next chap
Cryptic Warrior chapter 27 . 3/13/2007
I knew it, I knew it, she's a genious. Just like me...lol.

It seemed to be a filler, but I still liked it and Haru was in it more which was even better. Looking foreward to your next update.
little fox demon chapter 16 . 3/12/2007
the characters tal so politly they dnt have much attitude

as if it came out of a grammer book but besides tht its way cool also i cant wait to see what will happen when sakura finally gets caught by dorian at least i hope she does lol it would certaintly add some drama
little fox demon chapter 26 . 3/12/2007
wow its really ghood but u need to work a bit on ur writing its a bit polite and safe but besides that its veryy nice and the storline is creative
Cryptic Warrior chapter 26 . 3/11/2007
Definitly a sweet scene. I think that Kioko pulled off the maternal think especially with the whole ear pulling thing. That was funny, glad that never happened to me before.

I like Kioko, though not as much as I like Haru. Haru is my favorite.

Kioko is a doctor right, but she's only twenty how did that happen?

I really love how quick your updates are though I shall still wait impatiently for the next chatper and the next Guardian.
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »