Reviews for Thongs, Beacon to All Boys
shadow chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
dont really like this. theres no funny factor in it, you absolute whacko spacko..
A.N. Schindlepipe chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Wiggle...jiggle...flop...ba-boing!

That's my favorite line of the whole thing...haha. Great stuff. The fact that it's a true story makes it that much more funny...
MistrissD chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
hehehe the endings are the best . Much loves to this and you, and that daily trip to Bio must be horrid .
Tessa Celest chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
What is this? A prose perhaps? A random peice of "creative writing" well, im sure you labored over this peice of shit, all you did was type your opinion. You call your self a writer? Oh, this is inspired.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Hey chica! Lol, sry for not reviewing earlier, my net was down. Lol, very funny :D, I can unfortunately relate :D. Sad isn't it? Well...at least we can find better ways to attract attention :D. Love, Mia
Anthony Draconius chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Quite interesting for one of your works. I often find myself left in the dark when it comes to why women wear certain articles of clothing. Maybe one day I'll actually find out why. Good job as always honey, Love you.
Josephine Stalin chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
LOL, so random, yet so funny!
Caitir chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
LOL! oh my goodness... sad, isn't it? i love the statement you're making. girls are stupid to think that things like that are attractive. *sigh* you said it well...
emilyclaire chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Amen! Thank God someone else understands! I mean, NO ONE wants to see that! And who cares if you're wearing a size 4 when you should be in a ten! Heehee, I like raging...
nefaria18 chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
This one made me laugh. I wonder how many of the hoochies in our highschool own a neon green thong. Haha. I love how you describe it as a beacon to all boys. nicely done. and so
Genius-Ben chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
I agree completely... why would anyone wanna shove their underwear so far up their rear? and by the way, I love Lord of The Rings...