Reviews for Masochist
Knightmare Elite chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Very powerful dark and twisting. I always seem drawn to masochistic works, it must be something about that acceptance of love, that or the glorification of pain in all forms. Really good poem.
hiDEADACCOUNT chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Wow! _ Sounds a lot like me; I'm still not sure if I'm a sadist or a masochist yet, it's nice to see someone that shares interests. The poem though... seemed somewhat familiar-the feelings, not the piece-and was just, so easy to relate to. Just, wow. I could never put such morbidity and make it beautiful like you did. This is definitely a favorite.
Ja Ne.
di too damned lazy to friggin sign in chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
You know it's funny; I've felt this way one so many times...well, except for the dirty whore thing. but then again, look at who it is. *silently mutters what an idiot he is..(idiot being the clean version. _)* As easy as it is for me to say this, he's not worth your tears. I know it doesn't feel that way, but...*shrugs*
allison chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Oh, i like. The imagery is painfully good, lovely and dark. I'm not sure u need the pronunciation hint at the end of those two lines. It makes it look sorta choppy. Other than that, very very good. :-)
-Allison
its chris chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
disclaimer: im not the best critic, as i like pretty much anything, as my miniscule intelluct is easily impressed.
however, even with my minimal experience with writing, i do like this piece a lot. It has a sort of . . .Poe-ish . . . quality to it? yeah maybe thats it. Anyway, if not for the deeper emotional side to it, nice vocabulary(making ne english teacher proud), and uber cool ending stanza line. . . forevermore. Thumbs Up!
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Your use of words is heart warming, I just love to find people who can use words such as consternation, and thanks for reviewing some of my stuff, i'm glad you understand it.
Make sure to keep twisting the reality of fictionpress with darkness.
Alan
Antonia chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Hiyo. I loves your poem, loves it. It makes me want to love someone and then have them hate me so I can yell that poem to them!
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
that was extremly powerful and poignant, it's a fantastic idea, and you expressed it with practised and fluid beauty. the first verse is powerful, passionate, and it really struck me. "drag me accross flaming docks/nail me up on your wall / spread-eagle, seen by all," this a wonderful iamge. i adore this poem, in all its brutality
Big Thug chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
This is like the love affair from hell. I never thought I'd see you write a love poem, but then again, this isn't very romantic. It's really harsh and I guess you're one of the few people who could feel this way. This is some pretty deep love if you feel that way though.
InlovewMr.Darcy chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
I love your poem; it is heartfelt and written very well. Three cheers for the last stanza!