Reviews for Collection of Phobias
poetic abortion chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
I never heard of that phobia. I've heard of Arachnephobia and of Thantophobia. But I never heard of this one. _ I love it. I can't find one setence or stanza that I liked most. They're so beautiful.

*adds to favorite stories list,*

Please continue!

!~* Noelle *~!
Virginia The Morbid chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
Congradulations! This has been added to my favorites. You know what is an odder phobia than this? The fear of everything... I was shocked to discover that there was such a phobia. How can one live life if you fear even your self?
Virginia The Morbid chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
Death is one of my fears as well. Not the fact of dying, but I fear for my future in the afterlife.
Virginia The Morbid chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
*Squirms uncomfortably* I hate spiders...
Lailassi chapter 3 . 5/21/2004
Very nice. I do like your punctuation here. :P And I see your point about the other poem, but, quite honestly, it would bug me too much to post something that way.
Maybe I should teach English.
Anyhoo, I really like these. The first two are very interesting, both just focusing on the fear and the revuldion or horror felt. The last one is definitely my favorite. I love the way you set it up to include a more complex outlook on the phobia, with small complications that go beyond the feaer into the actual mentality of the individual.
The writing in the last one is really awesome, too. I must say, overall, it's very very nice.
:D I love your writing!
Lina Inverse chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
Very dark... Although I don't have this fear, I can imagine very much what it's like to have such an intense fear of death
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
It's actually spelled "arachnophobia"
And it's very vivid... very disturbing. Especially since I used to be very arachnophobic and I'm still not entirely over it _'
Kari-mae Sterling chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Awesome! I love the verb usage, details, etc. A very good piece. Thank you so much for all of your reviews on my account! I always LOVE any comments and advice I can get. Thanks again! (I love all your stuff, you are now on my favorite authors list.)
Infinite Smiles chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
They just get better and better. This poem has incredibly vivid and powerful descriptions. I love it... LOVE IT!
bach-player chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
great poem...i'm having a phobic attack already...don't like spiders either...though i know they are 'good guys'...
Tameron Millicent chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
Stitched roses! That is just - pure loveliness. It makes me want to write about a rose garden or something. o_o *coughs* Anyway, gorgeous work here, the flow is excellent and makes me feel wistful . . . I'll have to add this to my favorites so I can see when you add more phobias. xDD
Tameron Millicent chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
It makes me feel - trance-like. It's nice to see a poem about fearing death instead of loving it. I loved the phrase "blank coffin" for some reason, it really struck me.
Tameron Millicent chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Ah yes, spiders are vile, vile creatures. *shudders* The poem, however, is excellent. I love the elipse at the beginning, it's unique and draws me in very nicely. Wonderful description, it puts clear images in my mind - though of course, clear images of spiders might not be a good thing. Oo;
axica chapter 3 . 4/14/2004
i dont really know WHAT to think as of this moment
these poems don't conjure fear, they conjure irrational thought processes, the foundations of phobias, they use prose and imagery to reach into minds and make keen observations
strange approach and interesting reads, the (trying to find word) analysis (for lack of better word) is unique and justified
very good
xxaudra chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
I love your poem! How did you manage to write it so good? I can't wait for the rest of them! Well, keep writing and keep up the great work! O_o;; *jealous stare*