Reviews for ON THE AVENUE: The Carr Family
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
That was quite bittersweet. I should imagine Francisco will be somewhat tortured mentally with his lapse in judgement when he returns to his wife that he married just a short while ago.

And as for Dawn? Well this might sustain her for a while but it isn't much to keep you going when the empty nights return.

I thought you wrote this very well. It is thought provoking and not sugar coated, it's very realistic and I enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
outsidersgirl chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
a good one
Catherine Kate chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I know she loved him and I know that is the only(?) way she have to have him back but isn't it a little, let's say easy?

It came to me that the heroine just needed a one night stand to uplift her life again... or is it really meant to be like that?

BTW, though the story only occured for a day or two, the scheme's very good.

It' GREAT actually.

And I love your "ON THE AVENUE" series or whatever you call these pieces of mastered literature.

-catherine_kate-
Ladiebug chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
very good
Romanze chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
wonderful and imaginative idea. the only thing is you jump into the plot a little too fast. Give ur readers time to get to kno ur characters a little better before launching right into the problem.

theres only a few typos which stop the nice flowingness of ur story, it takes away from the grandness of it! Take time and show pride in ur work by proof reading it! lol

i luv the hey fate, checkmate. its good that u manage to fit ur character's thoughts into the story while still being a third person.

keep writing! this is a great idea, can't wait to read more! ;)

- Romanze
ria chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
sad
ria chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
sad
The stupid author chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
er... I didn't stop until I finished. Good writing, yet too realistic for me.