Reviews for Inexplicable Tears of Twinship
Hail the Warrior chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
*Faves List* (this should be on everyone's)
lostlainien chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Wow! this is so powerful. you use such powerful and graphic imagery to describe your emotions. (Normally i would quote my favorite lines, but in this case i think i would end up having to copy the entire poem!) I like the change in tone when you talk about the way Jesus has helped you through this and i am so glad you have finally found a release for all these emotions.
Take care, and keep writing :) xx
Getuie chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
So, so, so beautiful! My favourites list is maxed out, but I'm definitely putting this on the list in my profile. I love the honesty and the devotion wrote into this... The emotions are almost tangible to me for some reason. I love it.
Rigalphantisi911 chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
wow. just...wow. this is so powerful, i just can't say... it's so wonderful how Christ comforts us through times of pain and trouble. i'm sorry about your sister and i hope you feel better after releasing all your emotions.
penumbral chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
I'm not Christian, but I thought the poem was beautiful. I love the 'deep vanilla calm' metaphor. I hope all goes well with your sister!
GarethNelson chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
i have to say, i could almost feel the emotion in this poem. i had a vivid image of you crying while reading it. seems like you've been wanting to "let it out" for a long time.