Reviews for Shadow Life
Ecto chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
This poem in itself is plainly boring. You use 20 lines to tell something that can be done in two.

The fact that this has been done to death, over and over again doesn't really add to the sparse enjoyment of reading this.

This needs to be changed. It's too predictable. You already know what'll happen throughout the poem when you've written the first three lines. Surpise the reader! Be blunt. Stop using all those metaphors of dubious quality, and make it less angsty...
PuzzledThinker chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I hope this isnt actually how you feel *tear*. I can relate to "This is my life My darkness My pain Mine forever." My life all. Now let me have my own pain. Keep writing! chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Wonderful ending. I really liked it. Nice job.
emptyword chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Depressing. As intended. I particularly liked "the light of sun..." and the following stanza. Repetition hardly ever fails. Have I ever mentioned how brilliant you are at imagery? I think I have...
Silentwriter9 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
wow... powerful and beautiful.. i really liked the lines: "The stars of hope, lost in the darkness of the night/The sun of dreams, gone with the rising hour of darkness/ The spark that drew me to this matrix of a world gone like yesterday."

and the last four lines.

*Silent Writer*

Thank you for your review on 'In a Haunted Cemetery' im really glad tha you liked it and the ending D
Odyssey2469 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004