Reviews for Love From Afar
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
cute. and so relatable. nice job.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I think you like writing gushy! I am still reading lol
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
i love this! its so typical of my every crush! *checks favs* :D
Pomeranian-Poufy chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
This is an interesting poem, it's written very nicely in the aspect of it leaving just enough to the imagination and revealing only what we need to know. I like the simplicity of the poem, and the complexity of the feeling.
ForgottenRiver chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
aw...is it true? If it is, _ There's no harm in telling them...well, it's not my place, but still. Its a really nice poem. your formats are so cool. Thanks for your helpful reviews. Yeah, I did screw up the formatting on Once, i think...i'll fix that. *goes to fix*
ForgottenRiver
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Oh that is so sweet! I don't really believe in love... But this is SO cute! Awsome wording!
Debbirooni chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Wow... nice "love" poem...
That's in contrast of your other poems... but it's still angst.. :(
I liked that poem... I feel that way too... but I don't think it's love... but you can't title your poem "Liking from afar".. well, you could, but it isn't as appealing as "Love from afar"
Well... good job on this poem..
tranCendenZ chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
sorry i was going to email you but you didnt have an address listed..yeah i cant figure out how to make it seperate the stanzas because when i type them there is clear seperation of one line but then when they get put on fictionpress...all the spacing goes away