Reviews for Still here
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
ah this is nice. i like it.
xzerinieah chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Great job.
ForgottenRiver chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
that's so cool! I love the way you repeat the "I've been through hell and back," stuff. The rhyming is really nice, too. You use very visual descriptive words, so I get this picture of a black, twisted thing in my mind's eye and then, everything turns red. Sorry...my imagination works in strange ways. _ hehe...Anyway, i thought it was really good.
ForgottenRiver
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Yah, I totally relate. I've got a few deep, dark secrets that I'll take to my grave. Sometimes other people just won't understand. I especially like the lines:
"The emotions I have locked inside
They are black and sinister"
I think that a lot of people feel like this at one time during their life. Well, awesome work here! :o)
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
I really like this, it's hopeful yet says 'yeah, I've been there and don't want to do that again'. Nice.
Debbirooni chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
OMG, OMG, OMG! This poem is almost like... perfect for me!
I totally relate to this... I see eye to eye for this poem...
Wow! I absolutely love this poem... it's like flawless... and your "(for now)" stuff... I think it works both ways
Keep writing.. -_~
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Strong. I like it a lot. Very nicely done.
W,
The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
AmethystTrish chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
beautifully written. so full of meaning. wonderful job!
Mime chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
MM, I can really understand the point in this, about still being here after all this time. Good job.
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
That has alot of emotion, and it was a pleasure to read. I know just what you mean... I have alot of crap happen to me and I usually wish I was gone... But for now, I'm still here... Excellent work!
Pissed Off Poet chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
nice...
very nicly written
Liked it a lot
Tempest Breeze chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
great concept reflected in a great poem. i liked the repition you did also
tranCendenZ chapter 1 . 3/27/2004