Reviews for Since Then
Oracle of Destiny chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Bloody hell - that is excellent. I can see why your talent in this won you that award.

Hmm, if there were "a few" survivors of the nuclear war - like some people hiding in Anderson's shelters or underneath the ground - I was just thinking maybe you would have descibed the horrific reactions to them.

One way in which you can improve - but it's a suggestion only - is when you have put "Forever lost" in the last stanza you could add "in desolation" as it will be a powerful line.

I hope this helps :)
pandagirl11 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Deep..P Very nice...congrats on winning! )
Tk.T chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Nuclear war, huh? This poem reminds me of a story I wrote that is kind of similar to this entitled: "Animals of the Future"
Happy writing!
Tk.T
Mistress Mira chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
whoa... I can see how that could of won a writing contest... the same thing happened to me (sorta) except mine took ten minutes to write and I got national recognition...*shrug* anyway spiff poem...
Mbwun chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Wow. Excellent poem; I had no idea what it was really about until the last stanza. Beautifully described imagery (even if the imagery is a bit disturbing).

He Who Walks On All Fours
AnnaSun chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Hi,
Good poem. I really liked how u wrote it. Please read and review my poems.
Thanks for sharing :)
Master Chief chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Deep. Very deep. First, I didn't know u wrote poetry. And second... i can see why this won an award. Good stuff
M.C.