Reviews for Kentro
Mamimiru chapter 20 . 8/6/2004
wow...the way you describe kentro *shudders* so good...so good *cries* you write so well!...hmm no don't do it, ben! *sniffle* i started off liking ben and hating jack..and now i like jack and hate ben . hehe
writey writey _
Mamimiru chapter 19 . 8/4/2004
*shudders* Rerecros...wow that was such a good chapter! o.o...mysterious...how much do I really want to know...I want to know it all! so write more! hehe XD
Mamimiru chapter 18 . 8/3/2004
woot I love it! bah you had to end that chapter like that didn't you? *in suspense*..hurry up with the next chapter already! p
*runs off to watch futurama* ciao!
kera chapter 18 . 7/30/2004
Hey babe the story is good. I can't wait to read more...you must write more more more...luv ya and the character is kinda like me lol anyways...write more write more write more!
Mlle. Verity chapter 17 . 7/17/2004
Lovely...or as lovely as you can call something dripping in blood.
R is for Rebel chapter 17 . 7/9/2004
Oh, sorry I forgot to check if you updated again x_x
Very good six chapters! I really enjoyed this whole story so far so I'm sure I'll continue reading it until the very end of it.
Mamimiru chapter 17 . 7/3/2004
AH this is so good! I loved the ending to this chapter ~_...kera's dream...I loved it! ah write write write p
kera chapter 17 . 7/2/2004
i love this. its awesome, plus it really sounds like me hehe and the other characters sound like my people's ah anyways i love it its great, awesomely wonderful i wanna read more and more and more!
Modussa chapter 16 . 6/27/2004
hmm Vince kinda reminds me of Alex...Gerogiannis..._-_ hehe
momo
"sarah?"
Mamimiru chapter 16 . 6/27/2004
_ ... the beginning of that chapter had such an extreme change of atmosphere from the last chapter...but then, near the end there was an abrupt change again...*shivers* vince is so creepy...ah I MUST read the next chapter O.O write write write!
Modussa chapter 15 . 6/25/2004
wha...? . Creepy factor is rising rapidly. wosh. yay good job. I hope you continue...but you also must restart last day!...
momo
Mamimiru chapter 15 . 6/25/2004
...O.O I am absolutely glued to his story! I don't want to stop reading it, and every time I get to the end of a chapter, I want to read more! this chapter, was just amazing! there were quite a few events that suprised me and changed my views of the characters...I love the character development and descripition...please write more as soon as possible! you are such a talented writer, and never think otherwise! _
flea-bitten grey chapter 14 . 6/7/2004
oh *shivers*. lol!
when i first saw this, i was like, "not another horror." you know? i've read some lately that i haven't liked because they were really poorly written... but this was fun.
it's told well, and you can follow it so easily...the overall voice is constant. it's the sort of thing where you start reading and it sort of...takes you away. rofl. and i think part of it is that you don't tell the readers everything right off-they have to think about the possibilities-, and it's not really a cliche story. you've got some unique twists in there.
i dunno. i just really liked it :D. you seem to be doing a pretty good job of critiquing [i just know i spelled that wrong lol] yourself, so all i can really say is, nice story and to keep writing :D!
Modussa chapter 14 . 6/7/2004
You're far too hard on yourself. This is still awesome!
Mamimiru chapter 14 . 6/1/2004
pitiful? o.O hardly...i want to read more...MORE I SAY *shakes fist*...but this was very good! in the beginning of the story, i really had a disliking for jack...but now, i feel sorry for him T.T he just has a bit of a temper, ne?
BRAVO .