Reviews for Alone in the Crowd
Earthsong12 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
. . . I am scared. I like most. . .no, all of it. I should say, most of it is very moving/thought-provoking. The next-to-last bit, the girl and the gun and the dolls, was downright scary. But I like it! This is definitely on my favorites list.

earthie
d3siang3l chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
would it be terribly wrong if i admit that i have no clue wut the meaning behind the poem is? i know there is some sort of meaning, but...well, i still like it... :)
MySweetPrince chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
hey fantastic poem..really like it, quite aggresive but really cool. Yeah many people question the same thing, but great points you're making... keep it up
dragon-wisher chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Holy freaking cow, that is possibly the coolest peice of work I have ever seen. Truly awesome.
Jaded Lane chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Wow.. just wow.. the entire Russian Roulette section.. my breath caught in my throat.. I loved it! You are an amazing writer, you know that? Whatever you choose to do with your life, I can tell, you will do wonderful in. Keep writing, no matter what you do, ok? Promise you'll keep writing.
becky chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
very good ben!
Sebestyn Harper chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
I like this. I like the format you use when you first start using incomplete paragraphs; it's a fresh, crisp format change. It kind of loses its meaning after a while though. I do like it, though, I've liked all of the stuff I've read of yours. Some I like more than others, though.
IceColdDarkness13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Scary but true. I like it.
Ice Cold Darkness