Reviews for Heaven Beside You
Domina Noctis chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
This story has been very good so far!

You can never go wrong with vampires

Anyway, please updait, you haven't updaited in almost four years, and i'm really into the story too :(
Inkangel chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
Hi

I love your story, can't wait to read what happens next and I like your writing style

Update soon!
kiki chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
i like it. please update!
gerigirl chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
so far you got my attention with this story when are other chapters going up for the rest of this story anytime soon or near furture?
Yaoi-Gurl-Xia chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
I love this story! please update soon. I love the way it is written and I love all the detail.
Walter Dash chapter 4 . 1/8/2005
Hey, I was just re-reading this and I noticed a small inconsistency. You wrote when Arabella was leaving after being introduced that she 'flicked her long black hair behind her shoulder' and later on when Brendan was looking for Brishen that he 'spotted him talking to the redhead from before, Arabella'. I think you mix her color up with Damalis or vice versa since you wrote that he had long red hair. I hope I'm being helpful.
Rachel M. T chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
Wow! This is one of the best stories I've ever read on fictionpress! I love it! I can't wait for more! Its seems you jumped into the plot a little to much, but maybe you wanted it to feel that way. Hurry up and post the next chapter!~Rachel M. TOh and maybe you could check out some of my stuff sometime!
lifeisbeautiful chapter 5 . 12/23/2004
This is a really great chapter. I like the world you're creating alot, it's really fun! Wow, i'm really enjoying this story! Don't know what else to say, really, sorry!
explicitones chapter 5 . 12/23/2004
oh. i like this story. heheehehehehee...i have a question why is it rated r? ...wait i'm dumb and you probably stated why in the beginning, i will go check. ok thought wrong, but anyways this is a great story! update soon!
DH L'Orange chapter 5 . 12/9/2004
nice chappie! reminds me a lot of the whole Armando and Marius thing in Anne Rice's Vampire stories, now that i think of it. (are you a fan of hers, btw?)

love the way you write, very nice reading it... like a poem at some points. : )

and kale seems a very interesting character, like he's got many sides to his personality. i've been wondering though, what exactly does he see in Brendan?

just curious

anywho... update soon plz!

: )

DH
Mytheos chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
I'm still reading. I check my old reviews to see if authors update. This was great though if I had really waited with bated breath I might have passed out from lack of oxygen. I hope you continue to update regularly.
D.H. L'Orange chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
Neato! i just found this fict and it looks like its going to be really good! i'm really interested in what's going to happen to Brendan (and what already did happen) so plz don't leave me hanging for too long!
oh! and you write beautifully, btw! loved the way that you describe all of Kale's "fluid movements."
: )
DH
PS: this is going on my fav's list!
Mytheos chapter 4 . 10/9/2004
Awaiting your update with bated breath
slashysecrets chapter 4 . 9/19/2004
O... this is lovely. Please continue soon!
lifeisbeautiful chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
Yay! So happy you continued, i'm getting really excited! keep writing! I think the story has gotten better, more complex and interesting, some things starting to make sence, but alot to still guess and ponder at. Great work!