Reviews for Heaven Beside You
whatev chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
nice username. chuck palahniuk much?
Tessa99999 chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
Wow! Kale and Brendan are so cute! Brendan is growing on me. He's just so cute. I always like the ukes. D Write more please!
Tessa99999 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Wow! I like this. I'm not sure which character I'll like more. I think Kale right now though. Nicely done. I didn't see anything wrong with it. Grats. Good plot too.
Nightmare chapter 3 . 5/1/2004
I love your story, shounen-ai and vampires seem to always go along well. I was listening to this sweet song called "Everytime" by Britany Spears(heh.. I only like a few of hers), it seemed to just flow along with the story so well. Anyhow, please post soon. You much better than me, I havent thought of anything for my account, as Im not logged in, heh. I just go by nightmare, yet it's not my username, so.. Anyhow, good job.
slashysecrets chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
I like this, very much, and I hope I see more of it soon! It's beena while since you updated, I guess... I hope you have a good excuse! hehe
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 2 . 3/31/2004
Awsome chappie dude!
How the heck could he not know what happens when ur bitten by a werewolf lol? Hasn't he ever seen any scary movies or books?
lol well awsome chappie dude and i can't wait for more!
CiCi a.k.a Laughter N Ur Head07891
Static Pulse chapter 2 . 3/31/2004
hurryhurry
Marilda24 chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Wow. Sounds interesting so far_ Keep it up and maybe I'll review later if you update. Please update soon if you want us readers to continue reading. ::chuckles.::
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Wow i really like ur story so far!
Vamps kick ass so any story with vamps is awsome lol!
I cant wait for more dude!
Laughter N Ur Head07891
lifeisbeautiful chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
This story needs more! The summary says things that aren't even in the story, or atleast are not explained. Hopefully you're working on the rest! I really want to read more of this story, it's an exciting and mysterious beginning. You need to check your spelling and grammer more thouroughly before posting though. Also, the scene with the 'wolf' could have been described more thouroughly, explaining more about Brendans feelings, and going in to detail, using descriptive words, and really creating an atmoshpere. You could also try to create an atmospere for the vampire's 'lair', giving us a better picture of brendans surroundings, for we really have no idea where he is, if it's hot/cold, etc. Especially since it's so mysterious, and we don't know what to imagine and therefore can not fill in the blanks.
Shandee chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Good chapter! I love vampire stories, I'm even writing one of my own, please check it out if you have time!
Chandi
Bella chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
OOh, this is a wonderful story! So mysteriioouuss. Update soon, I can't wait to see what happens! And next time, make it a it longer. ;)
27 | « Prev Page 1 2