Reviews for Can You Guess Who I Am?
Story-Teller's Aide chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
human self-destruction...great, isn't it?
Naede chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
hey i know who you are you are ME! _ heehee no your a human. hey what do you think should happen next on my The Dwelling story? im like totally stuck! *cries* hey if you have any suggestions please email me at okay? well i guess i will here from you when i do. im going to check my email tomorrow okay? i will read more of your stuff then it is so great! hey how old are you? im just wondering because at some times you seem to be the age im guessing you are then your not. *cries* IM CONFUSED *sniff* *sniff*
well catch a later bye
Fantastic poem keep it up!
Hangman chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Umm.. Human? good work, I just reviewed another of your works and I cant be bothered writing much about this one. The only thing I can say is its good work, just go over the wording a bit and see if you can make it more structured. Otherwise forget it, ITS ALL GOOD!
Cam.
picaropicara chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Good idea, great piece. One thing I would say is that we arent the only ones who cry ;) but artistic license is allowed.
Seal pups can't stop crying because they don't developed proper tear ducts until they lose their baby fur.