Reviews for Guilt and blood
Edraith chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Wonderful. You really manage to get across the immensity of his sacrifice, how he still loved those who did all that to him, ho he blessed the ones who cursed him, died for the ones who killed him. Your choice of words really brings out that contrast between our guilt and unworthiness and his love. Your poem brings the film vividly back to my mind.
If you want, have a look at my poem about "The Passion", it's titled "Golden eyes" and similar in message to yours.
Wow, and I've just "discovered" your homepage and looked through a few things. Very pleasing to the eye *winks* ;-), I'll definitely have to spend more time exploring that!
Love and blessings,
Eirien/ Ethuil
spunkiegirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
This is very good, but shouldn't you capitalize God and Lord?
Caitir chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
...beautiful. just... wow. it brings all of the images of the movie flooding back, and with it, an overwhelming gratefulness. brilliant.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
awesome poem! heartfelt, full of emotion, and i know how you felt. watching the Passion made me feel like this. so ashamed. they say it was anti-semitic, but no, we, every single person ever to live in this world, are the cause of His death. we are so unworthy, and yet He has the grace to accept us as His children. i can't imagine the burden He bore for us on the cross, the pain of rejection by the Father and all His friends and disciples, as well as the physical pain. what an awesome Friend He is. great job conveying this message. keep writing!
Hail the Warrior chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
AWESOME, BRILLIANT, COOL, DANDY, ENLIGHTENING...GET THE PICTURE?
HtW
Dakota Alexus chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Even though Jesus died, he needed to die for our sins. It's terrible how humans acted but it will never be forgotten. I NEVER SAID IT WOULD BE EASY, ONLY THAT IT WOULD BE WORTH IT. Good poem, very moving.
faerie-gumdrops chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Wowwee great work. Well done!