Reviews for All Play and No Work
Ugh pissed off chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
Leah fucking pisses me off so much oh my god. If i had a sister that broke my fucking toes and punched me with crutches I'd fucking tell somebody! Ugh Blair what is wrong with you? This is making me so mad i can't even.

But other than that its a really good story! xx
4gnez chapter 25 . 12/1/2013
Awesome story!
Sapphire Faith chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
This was a pretty good story. Of course, I'm not from London or England, so there were a few technicalities I didn't quite understand. I really liked a lot of your characters. They were well-developed, and your plot was great, too. Keep writing; you're good at it.
Sapphire Faith chapter 23 . 11/2/2013
To be honest, this does seem more like Pippa rather than Blair. I think Pippa's a little more lovable because she's a little more down to earth. I think a friend who's as supportive as Eddie would be a great one to have. I really liked this chapter.
Sapphire Faith chapter 22 . 11/2/2013
So, I found a mistake that probably isn't one. This chapter was cute. I liked it.
Sapphire Faith chapter 21 . 11/1/2013
That was pretty cute. I noticed a few mistakes, but I kind of liked this chapter. Though I'm not sure if I like the way this happened, a few issues were resolved, and that sort of helped the story move along a little bit.
Sapphire Faith chapter 20 . 11/1/2013
This cliff hanger makes me wonder if that means that Blair is going to make something up. I liked this chapter. It was cute.
Sapphire Faith chapter 19 . 11/1/2013
I wonder why Blair's family doesn't think it's very suspicious that Leah isn't there to be with her injured little sister. I kind of like the pace of Blair's and Matt's relationship. It seems natural for them. Good chapter.
Sapphire Faith chapter 18 . 11/1/2013
This chapter was very dramatic, but mostly in a positive way. At least Matt will have an idea now. I do have a tip for you: normally, periods and commas go inside of quotations and apostrophes. This chapter was still really good, though.
Sapphire Faith chapter 17 . 11/1/2013
That kiss was actually very unexpected. I didn't imagine Matt being the kind of person to do that... There were a few formatting problems, but they were only missing spaces between words. There was also a missing "you," but I liked this chapter nonetheless.
Sapphire Faith chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
Matt's very perceptive. I liked this chapter, though you did misspell "reminder" as "reminded" when Matt was helping Blair sit up after she fainted.
Sapphire Faith chapter 15 . 11/1/2013
Licia's little surprise was rather shocking, considering she's only been mentioned in passing for the last few chapters or so. I wonder if someone's going to find out about Leah this time... I don't think so. At least, not just yet. Good chapter.
Sapphire Faith chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
I found an extra apostrophe, but this chapter was still written well. I'm kind of wondering when Leah will return... I don't think Blair's problems with her are going to be resolved if no one catches her, and I know Leah's not going to stop. This chapter was still really good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
I'm kind of wondering how Blair has a picture of Leslie doing drugs in a photo album without anyone knowing or caring... This was a cute chapter. Good job!
Sapphire Faith chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
This was a rather short chapter, but it was still good. I didn't see any grammatical mistakes, and I can tell Blair's starting to realize her feelings.
1,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »