Reviews for All Play and No Work
demon07 chapter 25 . 11/14/2007
and here i thought he was going to die... good story i lub it!
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 25 . 10/26/2007
Great story! I'm glad I took the time to read it. :) It was well written and believable.

God has blessed you with a great talent, and it should be shared with the world! :)

Keep it up!

EdwardDazzlesMe
dark-halo-princess chapter 25 . 10/25/2007
i loved the story

the way leah got found out was intense and very cool

your'e a great writer
dark-halo-princess chapter 10 . 10/25/2007
oh my gosh - leah is so sick and evil - does she have some kind of psychological problem? It's so scary
dark-halo-princess chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
I really like this story. Blair's attitude towards Matt is funny. I love it when he pinches her cheeks.
books4me chapter 25 . 10/21/2007
Wow, I can't believe it's over.

Well, there's so much I could say (all positive, don't worry), but I'll just say "good job" 'cause I really ought to be going to sleep...

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this story. Congrats for finishing it. :)

*Books4mE*
Briar Rose 05 chapter 25 . 10/20/2007
LOVED IT! Wow, you've been writring it that long? Congrats on finishing!
Spiralling Words chapter 25 . 10/19/2007
this was great! i really loved it!
Elsie Maddox chapter 25 . 10/16/2007
I haven't given this a proper review yet. The alert for the new chapter has been sitting in my email inbox so that I wouldn't forget to review, but I've been putting it off.

I don't really want to see this story end.

Ah, time to reminisce. I don't really remember when or how I found this story. But I know there were already quite a few chapters up, but you managed to weave a tale that engrossed me. I couldn't stop reading, and when I got to the end, I waited for chapters. I looked for the updates, checked the alerts, and gasped a bit when I saw the new chapter update in my email inbox.

You've had me on the edge of my seat the moment I found your story.

It's got to be hard letting this go. Or maybe not, I'm not sure. But I do know it's hard for me to let go of Pippa (ahh, I loved the "It's Pippa" line!), Matt, and TOM! What will I do without the darling brother who knows all things fruit? Thinking about him makes me want an apple as I type. And Eddie! Oh, Eddie!

I can't let them all go. Epilogue, epilogue!

Honestly, though, as sad as I am to see this story go, I know there will be great stuff from you in the future- if you still want to write. I know that whatever you write, I'd love to read.

Thanks for giving us all something good to read and enjoy in life. )
DH L'Orange chapter 25 . 10/16/2007
well i had saved this in my inbox for a time when i could actually sit down and read it. i'm very sad that this is over! it was a very good story, and i'm going to miss it! Thanks so much for completing it!

: )

DH
freakyAngel chapter 25 . 10/11/2007
I - you - (blinks in shock) - are you - you've actually -

THAT'S IT? YOU ENDED IT JUST LIKE THAT?

Ahem. Heh, sorry. Shocked, is all.

The ending sounds rushed. It's almost like you hadn't been updating for a long time (well actually, you haven't) and then got tired of this story and just wanted to cut it off. Not that it wasn't good, the confessing feelings thing, but the "i'm-getting-my-results-back" and the "when i'm sixty-four" and the "i-won't-be-dying-so-soon" parts were all jumbled up. Frankly I got slightly confused and overwhelmed. I'm sorry to say this, but it's also very anti-climatic. I know this isn't the climax, but it's still something important. You were doing good throughout the whole story, but this kinda killed it.

Anyways. Loved what you've done, even if it could be improved upon. I'll still be re-reading this one for quite a long time to come. :) Thanks for the great read!
ItalianQT chapter 25 . 10/9/2007
Wow I can't believe its over! But u did an excellent job! I thought it was so cute how Pippa explained her feelings to Matt! I really enjoyed ur story! Keep writing! :-)
Lochi chapter 25 . 10/8/2007
one of the best stories here. I loved it. really beautiful )
notreal17 chapter 25 . 10/6/2007
when I'm 64 like the Beatles song! lol i love that song! anyway i just read your story it was so good! i loved it!
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 25 . 10/5/2007