Reviews for All Play and No Work
Sapphire Faith chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
This was a good chapter. It was a nice break from a lot of the drama, like the Leah stuff. I think Blair's grandmother is funny, too. Even though you accidentally replaced "way" with "was" somewhere in this chapter, it was still fairly good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
I wonder why Leah abuses Blair... Does she feel inferior when Blair receives compliments, or is it something else? I didn't notice very many mistakes. This was a pretty good chapter.
Sapphire Faith chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
I have the feeling that Leah's presence is going to reveal some sort of dark secret. I think that "useable" is supposed be spelled as "usable," but I'm not sure.
Sapphire Faith chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
This chapter was hilarious! I love a lot of the little quirks you've given to your characters, such as Tom's fruit obsession. Thanks for putting in that huge hint of what Leah and Leslie did to Blair/Pippa.
Sapphire Faith chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
So, you accidentally wrote that "Eddie had the it..." I'm not sure if "the it" is quite right, but I could be wrong. This chapter was funny and written rather well.
Sapphire Faith chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
That was an unexpected development. I would never have guessed that Matt and Leslie were cousins. I didn't see any grammatical errors. You are talented in ways I can't even imagine.
Sapphire Faith chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
The ill feelings between Blair and Matt are hilarious. I think that it's a good balance for darker secrets that will probably be revealed later. I didn't see any grammar mistakes. Good job!
Sapphire Faith chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Well, that was unexpected. I didn't really have any problems with the grammar of this chapter.
Sapphire Faith chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
I like your characters. They have a certain kind of charm to them. Blair seems like there's a lot more to her than meets the eye, though for now she is quite shallow. I didn't notice any mistakes.
Sapphire Faith chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
I like your sense of humor. Your characters seem to be well-developed, though I don't know very much about them quite yet. You write very well, too. Good job!
Sapphire Faith chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I like the storyline. It seems really interesting. I think this first chapter was written very well, though I don't exactly agree with Blair about school.
P.F Ally chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
Aaaaaa I wonder if there's more :'D also, PIPPA OHMYGOD. She's just so adorable in the previous chapter I can't even tell you how much I love her. And matthew...I don't know. I really like him too lol :'D a
Secrets chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
That is just...terrible ;(
I have a younger sister and I can't even imagine doing that to her, the little goochie-pie :*
sure we get into a lotta fights ,but it's always verbal, though sometimes it involves her hitting me (she's 3yrs old) and me trying to stop her.
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 25 . 1/29/2013
Niceeeee
Avide chapter 25 . 12/31/2012
Not bad!
I like Matt, Tom and Eddie a lot.
1,263 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »