Reviews for All Play and No Work
MsIloveVampires chapter 25 . 10/4/2011
wait what happened to Leah?

Pippa and Matt 3 :D
MsIloveVampires chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
omg poor Blair /3 :'(

Leah's a fucking bitch

i like your story :D
Cindy Marie chapter 25 . 8/28/2011
loved it!:D
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 25 . 5/22/2011
how can you more accurately show Tom's and Pippa's fatger's reaction on finding that their daught or sister was an abuser. tom didnt have any reaction at all and the father only had a short paragraph about how his feelings would be hurt if pippa moved to her grannys house. you should work on that
Freakleash chapter 25 . 5/13/2011
This not-being-able-to-log-in is getting really old.

Anyway, I like this story! It was a cliche, in that best-friend-of-older-brother kind of thing, but it wasn't overly cliche. It deviated from the usual stories you read now, and I really liked that. Also, Blair/Pippa's reactions matched with her character, and she didn't just fall into his arms after Matt rescued her and confessed to her. It was different, which is a good thing.

There were a few typos though, just overlooked, I'm assuming. One question though. What happened with Leslie and her drug addiction? Matt never found out, and nothing ever really happened to her, except for being hated.

I think that's it. I wish I could log in so I could favorite this for future rereadings, but I guess I'll have to do that later. Also, I'm not sure if you still go here, but I thought I'd leave a review anyway. So yeah, that's all :)
sweetpea265 chapter 25 . 5/5/2011
Aww cute ending. She finally started being the real Pippa. I thought this story was good. Not one of my favorites, but worth a read. I think it's because I didn't really connect too deeply with any of the characters. Can't put my finger on why though, sorry.
sweetpea265 chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
Okay, I'm glad that you answer some of the reviewers questions and comments, but can you try to put the ones that are just answering comments at the end of the chapter or something. They are getting to be too many, and taking up half the page before the next chapter even starts. I'm liking the story by the way. It seems a little slow so far, but maybe with Leah back in the picture. Oh, and if you do a little editing or a re-write later maybe you could add in "yes, and Pippa is my real name" or something because it's a little unclear if Blair is really her name or not.
sweetpea265 chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
Okay, there better be an explanation of why she hates Leslie. Not sure if her sister ties in with that explanation or not, but I'm starting to get tired of Blair's brat-act.
sweetpea265 chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Glad to see that Blair has a little bit more depth to her than in previous chapters. She was seeming very much like the brat she was acting like with the whining and all.
Novella Vialli chapter 23 . 3/27/2011
Awesome
foodie98 chapter 25 . 3/13/2011
hey jus wanna say i lov your story and that he didnt die in the end, right?:D
Sabreal chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
Leah's a bitch :(

And why is she letting her sister treat her like that? I don't care if my DAD stepped on my left toe, I'd still scream profanities. Well not AT him, but because of the pain, you see ;);)
Letterdown chapter 25 . 12/29/2010
That was so fantastic! Bah! I have to be up in three hours and I took the time (that I shouldn't have taken) to finish this story because I was enjoying it so much.

I love, love, love all of the humorous little quips that Pip makes throughout the entire thing... Her and Matt's dialogue was so great, as was the dialogue with Eddie!

I don't really have the time right now to gush about everything I loved, so I'll just say that it was all super fantastic. Some parts dragged on a bit, but for the most part it was totally awesome to read. But, DANG, were the parts with Matt and Pip SO frustrating to read - she was always so hesitant! You'd think something was gonna happen and... nope. They'd get into a cutesy argument. Nothing wrong with that, but you're just a definite tease of a write :P.

Great job. Definitely adding this to my favorites! Oh, and great job also on your writing style; I can't stand when grammar errors are wrought about, but you hardly had any. Thanks for spending those four years writing the story.

-Dana
quacko chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
great. i love your story so far. haha Blair's evil, getting eddie to do the dirty work. i can feel this story getting better :D
jamandblueberry chapter 13 . 11/24/2010
So far I have read till the chapter and the story is still stuck at the same paste which i would actually say its quite a slow paste...but plot is well revised..cant wait till trouble comes
1,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »