Reviews for All Play and No Work
mauvais ide chapter 4 . 4/6/2004
ROFLOL! I threw an apple at my cousin once...the aftermath was not pretty. In fact, I don't remember much of it anyway...really good chapter!
Jiro chapter 4 . 4/6/2004
Ok, so did Leah beat her or something? Ugh. That's harsh. No wonder Blair hates her sister. I was cracking up during the scene between Matt and Blair! They're so damn funny _ This is great! I was so excited when I checked my mail and saw that you updated! Each chapter just keeps getting better and better! Lol. Thanks for posting!
The Mini is Mine chapter 4 . 4/6/2004
yay! you are so cool!this chapter was great! coolness!
The Mini is Mine chapter 3 . 4/5/2004
hmm... my brother's kinda like Leah, cept not a girl... hmm...
but whatever! You rock! you acually update your stories:P yahoo:)
Angel Street chapter 3 . 4/4/2004
I already left a review but i was wrong when i said Leah was the druggie. I apologise to the author. Very Story Author of this Story. Please update soon.
*Angel*
tinkerbell chapter 3 . 4/4/2004
This is really good. i like the way blair is such a cow. that makes it different because usually the lead characters meant to be nice. I really want to find out about leah now. Write quickly.
Angel Street chapter 3 . 4/4/2004
Why d'you call the druggie Leah? That's my second name?
I'm bk from spain - it was okish.
i still prefer your other story but this isn't bad either.
tarienelle chapter 3 . 4/4/2004
hm.. pretty good. not much criticism.. nothing in fact. so, good job. keep it up. )
Pundit chapter 3 . 4/3/2004
Oh, now I'm really interested in what Leah did to her as a kid. Did she use Blair as an outlet for all of her pent up hostilities or something? I can't wait for the next chapter! I really want to see more Matt-Blair bickering _ Lol. I *love* that!
lonelywriter09 chapter 3 . 4/3/2004
Update! Update! Update! I can't wait to read about what happens next!
FamousOneLiners chapter 3 . 4/3/2004
Interesting story, very well written
S Beth chapter 3 . 4/3/2004
Hey again, nice chapter. I enjoyed how Leslie was set up, hopefully something will come of that. Blair has excellent potential for growth in this story, looking forward to reading more. Good work! (and now we understand A-levels, lol)
-S Beth
Jolly B chapter 3 . 4/3/2004
Aww no Matt? Ur ARE a horrible person. Lol, nah just kidding, that was awesome,it was a great build up.. to...whatever is coming up! Lol, keep it up.
Isabelle88 chapter 3 . 4/3/2004
Loved the ch, dont get me wrong. But yeah, I missed Matt.
So she's keeping the reason to her self huh? To me that says it must be something pretty bad, what Leah did to her. Keeping us guessing, good job. I cant wait to read more because I have a feeling there's a lot more to come and something aren't what they seem. Great ch
***
isabelle
anatidaephobiac chapter 3 . 4/3/2004
great story! you want constuctive criticism... but i can't give you any... there's nothing you should change... it's all good!
Update soon!