Reviews for Dryad
Eirien chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Beautiful. The image is well-developed and expanded, especially the last three lines are gorgeous. Really good work! (Reminds me a bit of the Imagists, especially H.D.)
my-vision chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Sometimes short can be the best, and this is definitely one of those times. Beautiful- gives off great imagery. btw- thanks for your reviews on my poems! too bad i can't write short like this! Beautiful! (sorry, i had to say it twice)
brooke chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
didn't i read this when you first wrote it? and suggest the title? hehe, either way, i still like it. good work!
Rigalphantisi911 chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
i like. i like mucho grandes much. (yeah, bet that made a lot of sense.) anyways. i love dryads. random fact of the week. very cool wording and stuff. you know i was trying to make this review sound halfway decent, but i think it came out wrong... AGAIN...oh well... i like the poem. i think i've made that clear. i have, right?
Seras Nova chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Beautiful imagrey and metaphor displayed. Lovely and simple. Thank you also for acknowledging My Haiku Collection and for your review. It is most appricatated. Wonderful work; Beautiful.
Keep writing.
-Seras
Getuie chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
You know how much I love this one... So I'm not going to say much about it. My favourites list is maxed out, but I'm adding this to the one I have on my profile... truly, truly a AWESOME poem