Reviews for IT Man
gangster-dolly chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Heh, yeah I loved it too. I'm in love with a nerd too *giggles* :P

-gangster_dolly
Nienyalie chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
*smiles* I liked this. Well written.
Original-Still chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
This is so funny and cute! If I ever saw anyone dressed like John was, I'd probably die of laughter. You're a really good writer, and you're creative. I like it!
*Sharron*
Mishachan chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Well I really really like this. A discussion between two people is a good way to go about a story, I think. One thing, though - why is it in the 'supernatural' section? Nothing supernatural happened in it.
Anyway, I really really like John. He's the kind of guy I'm attracted to, maybe I'm just weird but I thought he was sweet. _ Nice story.
DeathsDragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
_ cool! I like the way it's not told from Johns POV. lets you know a bit more about him with out dumping in loads of thoughs an memories
LB
MoonLitDemon chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Another fine story about shy, awkward John. Love him, love him, love him!
Happy Hunting,
MOONLITDEMON
"You may not see me now, but I'll haunt your dreams tonight."
XtrM chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
I'm only half way through, but I need to make a point: I had no idea the main character was a girl until I read "Melissa." She doesn't seem like a woman until then, if you ask me.
Peachez 24 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
That definitely sounds like John, though I am slightly surprised she actually talked him out. Poor guy's shy as hell. But she's right, it is amusing when ya find a guy that's truly like that. They're soo smart and yet have no self esteem. Anyway, keep writing!
Peachez _~
Yioujuin chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Short, sweet, and just right. I loved this story! And I really liked how you went into detail about the neon sign. I thought it added a nice, realistic touch without being too wordy or overbearing. There's a little typo in "The sigh was made of the same green neon." But anyway, thanks for a great read.
Enoch chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
John's description made him sound really endearing, which is odd...kinda...good story Write more stuff!
Sake-chan chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Yay! John story! 'Misbegotten' was the one that sucked me into this whole universe, so it's great to see another John story. This one is real cute, and it's pretty funny that the woman doesn't realize that John 'manages' the whole company.
Psycho Idiot chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Woot and a half!
The Mechanistic Solution chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Damn skippy. It's like you took badass writing, an amusing concept, stuck them in a blender, and hit puree.
Do you care if I use the idea of flash fics? (The concept of just a "slice of life" one shot dealy, not any ideas from yours.)