Reviews for Eyes of Fear
Myriah chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
So sad and true, very touching
she shines in the morei sky chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Very good...for a while I was like her.
Aleonic Relic chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Really well written, I could really feel the flow in this poem. Such tragedy in life should never happen.
Nayoming Grae chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
aww...sad...sad that it is something that actually happens. great emotion here. i especially liked "currents of violence". thanx for the read.
HoldinOn2Him chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
:( so sad, and yet it's true for so many kids. Beautiful writing displayed here. God Bless xoxox
Ialokin chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
incredibly powerful
flierdeke chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Gorgeous and so sad. I especially like the first two lines - so true, that we learn only subjectively and by contrast - and the last two, because of the rhythm.
The only suggestion I have (although I'm not exactly poetic and don't know that the idea has any merit) is to take out the "innocent" in the third line and let that go without saying (Show, don't tell.)
Overall.. amazing.
Time To Change chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
This is so horrible thing is that it's true. Im gonna go and read more of your poems. Thanks for the review on my poem. Im gonna go and add you to my favourites now, this was really moving. keep it up
ict
nine iron chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Wow, i missed a really good one here. Looking at your list jelousy fills me (i did write summat but Im gunna use it in a poem,u will see!) the amount of reviews is amazing. thankyou so much for all mine. Is it learnt or learned? dunno, you are the talented writer, lol. I love this, it is innocence of childhood but the wrong kind of innocence, this is probably the most original angle I have come across on this site, well done. It reads well as do nearly all your poems, all of your poems show the talent beyond that of many shown here. Beuatiful idea, well penned. Going to hide in shame as cannot write as good as this. It is my jelousy poem all over again.
Good luck (well, lol)
Nine Iron
sunstormed chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
that was so, so sad, but beautiful too "She never knew that she lived in fright,/Simply because she never knew the absence of fear…" very moving,i liked it very much
Willow Elandria chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Ohh, this is beautiful... and so sad...
Very well written, I especially like the last two lines.
You repeat "eyes" a lot... then again, there aren't many synonyms for "eyes," and this could just be me being picky.
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
This reminded me of an awful story I once saw on America's Most Wanted about a little girl who was mute (and I believe a few other things) who was brutally raped by a nurse-who was supposed to look after her-and her husband. Luckily they were caught some time ago.
You perfectly captured this girl's pain and misery held together with haunting diction and imagery. You are honestly one of the better writers on this site, and consequently I'm putting you on my Favorites list.
vturnip chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
That is so sad and touching. It is hard to see/hear about violence against children. A powerful work, thanks.
Sterces chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Wow... Um... Wow... *in awe* Okay, here is the part where I grab a tissue and add you to my Favorite Authors list... You're writings are excellent...
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
This is so sad. I will never understand such darkness. To so willfully bring on the ruination of another, to prevent them from thriving, is the only real sin. Great poem, thank goodness you cleaned your room - about time (wink).