Reviews for Titles Are Difficult
conveyorofhope chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
shockingly lierate. I am, quite frankly, disgusted by your lack of typing errors and vitriolic idiocy. In fact, i feel you have abused the fictionpress privelege of free speech by choosing NOT to write some bland and generic piece of garbage; instead you have chosen to hide an intelligent and opinionated article beneath a veneer of seeming conformity. You should be careful with spreading such seditious paraphanalia in the future, and i am sure that the 'masses' will soon begin to flame you en masse, as you surely must deserve. Mustn't...you...?
ps. I will have to investigate all your other work, purely for research purposes of discrediting your dangerously autonomous and distinctive style. be warned that if I find any indications of a genuine personality, I will have no choice but to inform the fictionpress authorities.
tofujunky chapter 3 . 7/11/2004
I'm afraid I'm laughing way too hard right now to properly write a thorough and constructive review, so I'll just leave it at this: Your great! There were a few typos, thogh. Keep up the good work!

-tofujunky
MandyDaKitty chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
Just because I'M a WRITER and I think that THIS IS SO TRUE doesn't make ME an COMMENTER, you DUMB-DUm!11
(Seriously, this is great. Certain members of should have a good look at this one.)
JohnBarley chapter 3 . 5/20/2004
Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap!
William Winters chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
Ouch! After reading this, I look back at my Review History and feel a bit dissapointed in the tiny, unhelpful reviews I've given since I came to FictionPress. Very funny and enlightening!
giygas666 chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
Brilliant and educational. A lot of impresionable people could get a lot out of these tips. You ought to make a textbook out of this!
~
Seriously though, I find it distressing to see just how many people on this site either have no grasp of how to write well or how to give/respond to criticism. Most people on this site are teenagers who have yet to reach maturity, or older people who have nothing to do and who have yet to reach maturity. *Sigh*
Your examples of the stupidity and ignorance exhibited by these people are right on the money, and the use of satire illustrates the ridiculousness of your targets. Thank you.
-Zell
giygas666 chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
What great advice! I'll be sure to recommend it to all my fellow writers on this site! Or at least 95% of them!
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
Heh!

This is an interesting read. I apologize for not really having anything constructive to say, as I am supposed to be getting ready for a class but I am sitting here reading your essay instead.

I will leave you with this - keep writing.

~Namir Swiftpaw
Radyn chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Haha. Refreshing, after so many essays about gay marriage and why America sucks. Good stuff.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4