Reviews for Perfect Sin
deathbyeuphoria chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
"The perfect face for the perfect sin"

Love that.
Werewolf Nighteyes chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Awesome poem. Keep up the good work!
Julie Poe chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Delicious! I know this sounds weird, but your poem tasted so good!
mattrc chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
i don't know what it is about your poetry that just seems so fresh and new to me compared to other stuff i read. now you're the first to go on my favorite authors list! something about it is so fresh but seems...classic? i'm not sure but it's really cool stuff, and it sounds so fresh somehow.
Misanthropic Sylph chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
I swear, this is the chapter of one of Anne Rice's novels condensed and metered. Why not give your own spin on the genre? All of the images used have been cliched since the Dark Romanticism Pop Cult started up again.
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
To start out with-perfect rhyme, perfect meter. You didn't miss a beat. Love the subject matter, esp. the phrase 'perfect sin.' One minor 'narrative' problem, though, was that it seemed like YOU were writing about the vampire and his conquest, and just put it all into first person...vampire-boy didn't really seem to have much of a personality. Still, your wording was absolutely lovely, and I was very drawn in. Muchly beautiful.
pseudocidal chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
This is described so well...it's like you could be there, I really like it!
Jezsh chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Oh my! The rhyme is just perfect! It just reads soo well, it's wonderful! And you know, I just love the last two lines :)
Leila J. Midnight chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
awsome! I oved it! but then again i'm a vampire nut. - write more!
Evelyn Walker chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
OMG-
I told you I wanted to read it... and I have... WOW! Ok, you know how I am about all things fantasy and that it fantastic... really!
(One bad thing; you need puntuation at the end of the lines because they don't flow into one another and there is none there!)
But that is it... so keep writing...(o... Lestat)
ROMAN EMPEROR chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
That was by far when of the best poems I have read. You are denfitnitly one of my favorites authors , I don't think I could have written better. You better keep writing the way you do!
strummychick chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
hehe dude remind me not to come near u wen your thirsty! only jokes, your poetry is fab, as per usual! Some very good imagery, like all of the lines, and doesnt drag on like most peeps. Well done dude.
Anyway, FRANCE! and CHILLI'S!
adios mes morons
X
Philip Ellis chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
dark, sensual, with deft use of language - u mite be onto something here!
Silk Weaker chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
nice describing, much marks on that, so the whole poems is about drinking blood froma victim?
What am I to complain about? I wrote a whole poem about why we should cut ourselves..
JoseJavi chapter 1 . 3/29/2004