Reviews for Fala
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
This is really cute. I liked it a lot!
Shoyu chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
interesting story...I think you should continue something of this sort, Perhaps long-term or something. Sharks are indeed cool, so, yeah... to sum it all up simply, story good.
Sailor's Bane chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Flawless Storm,
I found your story fascinating to the utmost degree. It showed a deep meaning unparalelled by most other authors, and was written in a style very akin to the myths of old european mermaids and seamonsters. I hope to perhaps hear back from you, as I share your love of sharks, and enjoy reading any litterature which portrays them as less than evil. I think the most marvelous thing about these perfect creatures is that they have hardly changed over the millions of years they have existed. Whatever made them did it right the first time.
Hoping to hear from you,
Sailor's Bane
not to be sarcastic chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Sharks are cool I guess...I like jellyfish better. Awesome story!
xzerinieah chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
I love sharks. ;
This story is really neat. Keep up the good work.
Padfoot101 chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
o that was really interesting! Yeah, it is a little away from the ordinary, but it is really cool. I like the whole shark/human combo because it is quite unique. If you have any more of these, you should post them because they are very entertaining! Great job!
Padfoot101
GinaO chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
WOW! That was really nice. It's not something you write often but still I liked it. I also like sharks, they're pretty cool. :)
majikfariu chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
dude, that's cool! besides, sharks rock!
Lirael Goldenhand chapter 1 . 3/29/2004